Cambridge weight plan - April 2014 start - any buddies to share my (hunger) pain? Xx

I just wanna scream!!! I fell off the wagon last night and had a boiled egg and peas!!! I think I just did too much yesterday and was close to passing out even after my third shake. I have woken up this morning and my stick says I'm still in ketosis but I feel crap, like I have failed big time. It's my weigh in tonight but my consultant is crap she's always drinking and says stuff like " oh don't worry girls, one bag of chips won't hurt " xxx

Of all the things you could have had, you made good choices. It could have been pizza!

Yeah I'm sure she is....one bag of chips to you is 2 weeks more on plan and another ££ for her! Change consultants if you aren't happy hun, but please, stay on plan today and see how your weigh in goes before you eat....

My consultant says if you cheat then there's nothing to be done and it isn't the end of the world, but def doesn't actively encourage it lol! I've had a few slip ups and she's been really lovely but will text me every day to make sure I'm staying on plan- especially if she knows I'm going out. It's so important to have a consultant you really get on with and who is supportive!

Yeah my last consultant was like that so I changed and am so happy I did. My new one keeps me in check.... It really isn't okay to cheat on the diet as it's not like other diets where you can make it up. If you cheat you have to start again and getting into ketosis is hardest part. Everyone slips up but if you continually do it you're ultimately going to risk stopping the diet because you're not seeing fast results, massively slow your loss down, and cost you a lot mote money. Tough love :)

Total loss = 26lbs

Well I have had a look in the book this morning and the egg shouldn't hurt. I txt my consultant twice last night and have heard nothing. Just pissed off as I am on day 21 now and haven't even thought about cheating till last night. I'm still in ketosis and feeling alot better today :)

Just stick to it and maybe change consultant. What area are you in maybe someone could recommend someone who is a bit more supportive. I know it's only an egg but one cheat is a gateway to the bad stuff and you don't want to go there. I've been there and felt guilty afterwards.... It's really not worth it xxx

Total loss = 26lbs

Also having a consultant that tells you it's okay to have slip ups isn't always the best thing because then we think it's okay to do it now and then. I think if you plan to cheat say for a wedding or night out etc that is completely different to succumbing to your cravings on the day....

Total loss = 26lbs

Also having a consultant that tells you it's okay to have slip ups isn't always the best thing because then we think it's okay to do it now and then. I think if you plan to cheat say for a wedding or night out etc that is completely different to succumbing to your cravings on the day.... Total loss = 26lbs

Totally agree work that.

We are in this position because we succumb lol

I live in a tiny village right on the south coast of Wales the nearest town is 16 miles and she is the only one unfortunately:(
Just had my weigh in and lost 7lb so I'm happy and deffo still in ketosis, I have brought 4 extra shakes as I work 12 hour shifts in my shop then come home to 6 kids and a house to clean so she thinks I'm just doing too much:(
Much more positive now

Goodness that would make a lot of sense!!!

Well done on the weight loss hun! :)

Current loss: 6lbs

Well done cat that's amazing. Maybe in your next meeting just tell her you want her to be more hard on you and to push you give you deadlines etc... Tough love.... Maybe then she will be more supportive

Total loss = 26lbs

Well done on your loss cat!! Don't dwell on your 'cheat', as everyone else has said, it could've been soo much worse!! It's done, move on. Good luck for this week xx

Hi all, can I join you please?
I'm on week 2 of ss+ I love cambridge it's excellent!
First weigh in -7lbs sooo chuffed.
Congratulations on your losses so far!
H xxx

hey welcome on board! :) and well done on your excellent loss! :)

Hi
Can I join this thread? I'm about to have my week 2 weigh-in tomorrow morning, first week I lost 11lbs which I was so happy about I cried lol x
Motivation for me is, apart from being a healthy weight and feeling good, my wedding in august. I hope to lose at least three stone by then. I'm massively focused but still struggling, I've had a big social event this weekend (army v navy rugby) and I swear I was the only sober person in twickenham, all my fiends were eating takeaways and drinking alcohol fri-Sunday, but I stayed 100% ss which is nothing but a miracle believe me lol xx

If your still in ketosis then your okay, drink water an don't kick yourself, carbs an sugars is what kicks you out!!

Argh I have majorly fallen off the wagon :( everyday I wake up with all the best intentions and I just can't keep to it! I am making good choices most days but I just can't seem to stick to it as well as I did in the first week!
I am dreading Wednesday! I hate the way I look why can't I stick to something?
H xxx

Argh I have majorly fallen off the wagon :( everyday I wake up with all the best intentions and I just can't keep to it! I am making good choices most days but I just can't seem to stick to it as well as I did in the first week! I am dreading Wednesday! I hate the way I look why can't I stick to something? H xxx

Ok stop putting pressure on yourself. Tomorrow, no carbs...just protein and veg and shakes...then cut out the veg the day after...then just shakes.....try and do it like that? And see how you're get on :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Thank you lizzrob, thats a great idea! I am gonna do it today!

Back