Cambridgedieters.com Pink Forum

thanks for takin the time to let us all know.
i miss the forum :cry:

..at least you've still got all of us here on Minimins though ....:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
i'm loosing touch of reality.... please bring back the forum:cry:

nikki

ok i seem to be getting addicted to it here but there is something about this place that really really grates me....

the amount of sticky post is PATHETIC!!! you have to scroll down for ages to see any threads, its the only thing that puts me off

i like the funky smilies but not much else.... well except the lovely people. it just doesn't feel like...... home. do you know what i mean?:doh::beam:

Im liking it over i think,

the amount of sticky post is PATHETIC!!! you have to scroll down for ages to see any threads, its the only thing that puts me off

Ummm frags. That is very rude! Mini and pierce are really good about people using this forum each time the pink site goes down.

Not a good time to make complaints about the place :(

It's a bit like being homeless and someone inviting you into their home, then complaining that you don't like their wallpaper. Grrrr

Thanks for letting us know - is nice on here but there is 'no place like home' still not sussed my way round here yet..

Yvonne
x

ok i seem to be getting addicted to it here but there is something about this place that really really grates me....

How rude!!! :eek: If you dont like Minimins feel free to leave.

I think its also rather rude for people whove just joined since the pink site went down to constantly say how much they miss it/prefer it/want to go back.

I can appreciate people missing it but I think to make it sound as if youre only 'tolerating' Minimins until the other site is back is bad manners.

I totally agree Sandy.

but there is 'no place like home'
I have a favourite saying too.

Manners maketh man, and I've seen very few over the last couple of days.:mad:

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know - is nice on here but there is 'no place like home' still not sussed my way round here yet..

Yvonne
x

Hi Yvonne :)

It's great if you have time to give it a chance. Change is always strange at first isn't it?

Lacey :)

Hi frags,

The stickies were created because of member demand really. It was so that people could easily find some of the well used, important and relevant threads for most of us. Not pathetic really IMO, just Minimins Mods and Admin responding to their members, as it is appropriate to do so, wouldn't you agree?

As you say, you seem to be getting addicted to the site.....so we must be doing 99% of it right!? :D

Lacey

Ummm frags. That is very rude! Mini and pierce are really good about people using this forum each time the pink site goes down.

It's a bit like being homeless and someone inviting you into their home, then complaining that you don't like their wallpaper. Grrrr

Yep :rolleyes:

I’m new to both forums and out of the two forums so far I prefer this one, it seems friendlier ;)

I’m new to both forums and out of the two forums so far I prefer this one, it seems friendlier ;)

Thank you PMB and Welcome to our Community:D:D:D

Lacey :)

Totally agree im finding the amount of threads with the moaning about the site pretty annoying! When in Rome people!!!
xxx

What is truly annoying is that Cambridge have had this problem so many times, they have promised a revamp of the old fashioned and what is now a boring site. Why for goodness sake don't they just get on with it and renew the whole thing while its down. Bring on a new and exciting site that truly reflect the great Cambridge product. Oh yea and lets have a counsellors forum which is long overdue. Moan over. laters folks.

Back