cambridgedieters.com site

we need more smilies on the pink site but for some reason we cant have them. Perhaps we will get them when they refurbish the site.
Hope its not down as long as last time it was nearly a week. It could send a person of the diet:break_diet:
Kidding.

we need more smilies on the pink site but for some reason we cant have them. Perhaps we will get them when they refurbish the site.
Hope its not down as long as last time it was nearly a week. It could send a person of the diet:break_diet:
Kidding.

Hi Sal love your piccy, it wont let me put on an Avatar for some reason... any tips:confused:

Kidding.

A week?????? Oh no!!!!! :(

Hi all, im form the pink site and its driving me nuts thats its down, havnt been able to get on since yesterday morning!!!!

Hi Donald, hope to chat soon and hope you enjoy reading your diary lol :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Day 3 :rolleyes:and OH is sitting with a chipper, i dont even like what he is having but the smell is driving me mad. :needhug:

Have just had a choc mint moussee with my mix-a-moussee and it is the best one i have ever made (which means it is actually edibile). :eat:

Roll on to :scale: and a good result. Hope all having a good day, only thing today other than OH eating everything was i felt :sign0137:

Hi all, im form the pink site and its driving me nuts thats its down, havnt been able to get on since yesterday morning!!!!

Hi Donald, hope to chat soon and hope you enjoy reading your diary lol :D

Hi Saz

This is driving me daft.... but hopefully they will sort the problems soon...I am looking forward to seeing the diary... if it's still there lol...

Hello I still cant get on either so Im sitting on Fat Friends hoping you will pop and see me there too..;)

I like this forum though lots going on..tis interesting:D

I find pink forum very dull and drab hardly any good smilies etc...so its quite excitng here and some great advice too although we do have plenty of great advice at pink site too..

hey ho Donald....hoilday good?? ;)

hi to the Saz
Donald they better not have got rid of your diary, we have worked hard to do your head in.:party0023::talk017::eatdrink023::rotflmao:

hi to the Saz
Donald they better not have got rid of your diary, we have worked hard to do your head in.:party0023::talk017::eatdrink023::rotflmao:

I see all the smileys have taken you over....:break_diet:they are great hope we get loads of them...I love this one:cry:boo hoo we want our site back:wave_cry:

fine thanks Saz, just bloody cold as allways.:girlpower:
Yep Donald they have taken over.:brainfart:

Im off for a shower while OH eats his tea and then watch some t.v. so catch you all later.

WELL DONE Mrs Moo with u weigh in for re-start, i am on day 3 and would luv a loss like yours.

Thanks Christie - stick with the diet and you will get a great loss :). I'm pleased as it's my second spurt on the diet - I couldn't do ss for more than 8 weeks and had a few weeks off and having a 2nd go for 4 weeks!
Missing the support of the 'pink site' today though!

Still can't get on, hope it is fixed soon.

What is everybody up to this evening? I've got loads of work to do! :sigh:

i lied i havnt gone yet take a look at the top of the page at the inspiration slide show. Im in there and didnt know. Anyway it sure is inspirtation.

lol no problem this is a great site and so much to do. That was my last post before they banished me to the wilderness.:sigh:

Hey Sal am trying to change avatar and PM stuff but its telling me I do not have permissions to do things! Can you advise please?:cry::sign0009:

Back