Can An ID Be Followed By a DD?

BabyBlueEyes

Hi everyone,

So, i've messed up my days! Friday and yesterday were UD's so i'm wondering if today could be an ID and tomorrow back to an DD or would it need to be followed by a UD? So confused!

TIA x

I have only once tried a DD after an ID... yech, not doing that again.

After that experience I'd always do an UD prior to a DD, but I'd be interested to read what otherpeople have experienced. I'm still a bit new at this dieting lark :)

Thanks for your reply. I'm new to this too so a bit confused. Think from your experience i'll just have today as an UD and tomorrow as a DD as normal x

BabyBlueEyes said:
Thanks for your reply. I'm new to this too so a bit confused. Think from your experience i'll just have today as an UD and tomorrow as a DD as normal x

That's sounds like the right thing to do to me :) Enjoy :) x

Yeah you can do what you want really, if it doesnt work, then you'll know not to try it again...! lol

JUDDDing does have an element of experimentation, its all about finding what works best for you =)

I've done a DD after an int, it was tougher than a UD - DD, but the worst part for me was the int day itself - I just didnt like going back to normal calorie counting so I'm sticking to UDs and DDs. :)

Back