Can going to the Gyn actually slow down weight loss on CD?

Sykesy

Hi - I was wondering if anyone knew if going to the gym can actually slow down weight loss when doing sole source?

I've been going 3 times a week for 3 weeks under guidance of a trainer/support of my GP and it seems to have slowed my weight loss right down???

Thanks for any advice x

Yup. Lots of people have experienced this. Could you step up to SS+?

Thanks for your reply.

I guess I could but I'm still a long way from goal. The idea of the gym was to tone up but more give me better coping skills when returning to life on the other side.

I'm certainly no convert (especially when there) but feel good about going and would rather not stop the gym.

Hmm decisions, decisions. Will see what weigh in on Monday brings (although not looking fab at the mo) and then decide what to do.

you could do the version of SS+ that is an extra sachet. you aren't eating enough to sustain an active lifestyle - your body is shutting things down in order to lower your BMR and keep you alive for as long as this period of famine lasts. Best case scenario, it's shutting down hair growth, worst case scenario you're damaging cell growth of your internal organs.

it's pretty serious.

hi ya
it possibly will slow down weight loss as you are not taking in enought calories to sustain the weightloss while exercising the body will retain water as you are almost forcing it into "starvation mode" because of the exercise - if you want to work out prob best to up the plan to SS+ or even 810 and up your water intake.
also if youa re doign cardio you will need carbs to fuel the body
hths
V x

Plus muscle weighs heavier than fat.......

Back