Can I do this?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by RobertaCD, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. RobertaCD

RobertaCD Full Member

I'm still agonising over moving up to Working Solution - I like the security of my food out of a packet and could happily live like this for ever!

My question is - instead of adding a meal for WS could I have 4 packets a day instead for the time being? My BMI is 22.

Any opinions welcome!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Youd probably be better emailing Exante for a definitive answer to be honest. Its not something Ive heard of anyone doing and Im not sure with your BMI if you should be doing TS - which is really what youd still be doing with 4 packs a day.

You usually get a quick reply to emails :)
  4. RobertaCD

RobertaCD Full Member

Just had a reply. Working Solution is 1000 calories a day so they suggested four packs and 200ml milk a day. I am happy with that!
  5. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Glad you got a result you can live with Roberta. Personally Id be delighted to be reintroducing food but thats just me, lol.
  6. RobertaCD

RobertaCD Full Member

I feel so well on this diet I would happily never eat real food again. If only Exante made a life time eating plan so you would never put on weight again. I would buy it Now!
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I cant wait to be back to eating real food the thought of packs for the rest of my life would probably tip me over the edge lol
  8. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Still considering
    If you look at the all about w8 site they do a "for life" programme of shakes and a meal - it might be worth looking at the details, it would work as well / better with the exante shakes - they are slightly higher in cals/ carbs.

Good luck with whatever you decide, and well done on fab losses. :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.