Can I do this?

RobertaCD

I'm still agonising over moving up to Working Solution - I like the security of my food out of a packet and could happily live like this for ever!

My question is - instead of adding a meal for WS could I have 4 packets a day instead for the time being? My BMI is 22.

Any opinions welcome!

Youd probably be better emailing Exante for a definitive answer to be honest. Its not something Ive heard of anyone doing and Im not sure with your BMI if you should be doing TS - which is really what youd still be doing with 4 packs a day.

You usually get a quick reply to emails :)

Just had a reply. Working Solution is 1000 calories a day so they suggested four packs and 200ml milk a day. I am happy with that!

Glad you got a result you can live with Roberta. Personally Id be delighted to be reintroducing food but thats just me, lol.

I feel so well on this diet I would happily never eat real food again. If only Exante made a life time eating plan so you would never put on weight again. I would buy it Now!

If you look at the all about w8 site they do a "for life" programme of shakes and a meal - it might be worth looking at the details, it would work as well / better with the exante shakes - they are slightly higher in cals/ carbs.

Good luck with whatever you decide, and well done on fab losses. :)

Back