Can I lose 8 pounds by the 14th Jan.

Jemmy

Im 12st 8 at weigh in on Monday just gone. Its my birthday the 14th Jan. I want to be 11st13 or even 13 and a half. lol... just wanna feel slimmer for my birtthday... Do you think that is possible. or am I setting myself up for diapointment.. im gonna stick to plan 100 percent. im off swimming for a couple of hours this afternoon.

well I have been sticking to SW 100% i went swimming yesterday and done 20 lenghts and again today but with my baby daughter.It killed time and stopped me eating also we had lots of fun :)

To be frank, 8lb is a lot to lose in just over a week (sorry, just wouldn't want you to be disappointed). Try not to think of the number, and just be happy with whatever you lose. Slimming World isn't a quick fix diet, it's a healthy lifestyle change.

I hear you stevie, Yeah def a way of life, I love slimming world. Im just on a mission to get to this target I dont know whats got into me haha... I am off swimming again today... I made my target for monday a 3lb loss, all the group done 3 weeks and more as we are all saying its our Fab first week again.. One lady is aiming for 7lbs !!!! omg !! she lost 9 and half the week before..... there is a lot to be said for healthy eating and exercise :) did you watch The Biggest Loser ? I loved it.

Thank you soooo much Cat monkey.... i LOST 6 and half POUNDS !!!!! and got slimmer of the week !! i am sooooooooooooooooo chuffed :)

I have been on slimming world since the middle of February and lost 3 stone so far, that's including getting married in April, going travelling honeymoon for a month, going camping a few times, drinking out a couple of times a month and having meals out/ takeaways about every other week. I could of cut all that out and lost double but I'm really enjoying it and I would rather it be off slower cause there is more chance of it staying off. Plus if cut all the above out it wouldn't be fun and I would have given up by now. X

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to lose 4st 2. Only 3st 1 and half to go... I really hope I do as well as you.

Back