can someone kick me whre the sun dont shine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by okudaisi, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

even though i have been on the ss for like 9 days now i am still getting really strong hunger pangs or just find myself thinking of food........the only thing is sometimes i dont have my pack! i should be having four a day as i am 5 foot 8 but sometimes i find it so boring....can someone please kick my bum as i dont want to sabotague all the effort i have already made!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    consider youself well and truely beaten:D
    only joking but seriously we need to have all the packs as that will give us everything our body needs so if you think its boring just think of it as your medicine to make you thin might work
    i want to be 5 ft 8 so i can have 4 packs:cry::cry::D
  4. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    I know from experience, that you have to have your packs.. i missed a couple the other day, and felt really really ill a couple of days after.. sometimes i don't want my evening one, but you just have to get it down.. just keep thinking how thin they are making you!
  5. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Another thing to remember is that if you don't have all your packs, your body might think you are starving it and kick you out ketosis and start keeping hold of everything you put into it.

not being in ketosis would explain the hunger after 9 days xxx
  6. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

lol you really made me laugh ( i like the spanking) ok, i did have some protein and feel better for it but didnt have any carbs even though my son tried to feed me rice... with see my counsellor on Tuesday and get another beating :)

7. okudaisi

okudaisi Member

thanks everyone, i am back on focus again from tomorrow...
  8. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I am 5ft 8 and my CDC said I should stick to 3, maybe 4 if I was desperate. Some days I am fine, other days I feel like I am going up the wall!!! Maybe I should try 4 (but shke, not an extra soup or I will REALLY think I have died and gone to hell lol).

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.