can someone kick me whre the sun dont shine

okudaisi

even though i have been on the ss for like 9 days now i am still getting really strong hunger pangs or just find myself thinking of food........the only thing is sometimes i dont have my pack! i should be having four a day as i am 5 foot 8 but sometimes i find it so boring....can someone please kick my bum as i dont want to sabotague all the effort i have already made!

:whoopass:
consider youself well and truely beaten:D
only joking but seriously we need to have all the packs as that will give us everything our body needs so if you think its boring just think of it as your medicine to make you thin might work
i want to be 5 ft 8 so i can have 4 packs:cry::cry::D

I know from experience, that you have to have your packs.. i missed a couple the other day, and felt really really ill a couple of days after.. sometimes i don't want my evening one, but you just have to get it down.. just keep thinking how thin they are making you!

Another thing to remember is that if you don't have all your packs, your body might think you are starving it and kick you out ketosis and start keeping hold of everything you put into it.

not being in ketosis would explain the hunger after 9 days xxx

lol you really made me laugh ( i like the spanking) ok, i did have some protein and feel better for it but didnt have any carbs even though my son tried to feed me rice... with see my counsellor on Tuesday and get another beating :)

:whoopass:
consider youself well and truely beaten:D
only joking but seriously we need to have all the packs as that will give us everything our body needs so if you think its boring just think of it as your medicine to make you thin might work
i want to be 5 ft 8 so i can have 4 packs:cry::cry::D

I am 5ft 8 and my CDC said I should stick to 3, maybe 4 if I was desperate. Some days I am fine, other days I feel like I am going up the wall!!! Maybe I should try 4 (but shke, not an extra soup or I will REALLY think I have died and gone to hell lol).

:)

Back