• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can someone share their syns with me..

Loves Norman Reedus
i have only got 3.5 syns left to wi on wednesday. oh my god, why did i eat those 4 thornton chocs. (my son bought them for me for mothers day. wish i had only eaten one in front of him).

I am having quorn sausages, poached egg, sw chips and beans for tea tonight so no syns there. will have to be really careful tomorrow.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I will swap you -you can have some of my syms if I can have an inch or 2 of your height :D-would make goal a bit closer

Silver Member
I wish I could, but I'm well over my syns this week due to being off plan over the weekend...Three bottles of vino, a Domino's pizza and dinner out at Wetherspoons. Ah well!
thats a deal, i will be able to wear shoes with a decent heel when i go out with hubby.xx
I struggle to use my syns -so I would do that swap in an instant :p -hubby isn't very tall -but he would just have to put up with it ;)
hey ladies be happy with your height! im only 5ft 1! xxx
No syns left here either or I would gladly pass some on. I have a real stinker of a cold and a sore throat and am " feeding my cold ". Hope you understand it is only therapy !!!