Can someone share their syns with me..

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i have only got 3.5 syns left to wi on wednesday. oh my god, why did i eat those 4 thornton chocs. (my son bought them for me for mothers day. wish i had only eaten one in front of him).

I am having quorn sausages, poached egg, sw chips and beans for tea tonight so no syns there. will have to be really careful tomorrow.

I will swap you -you can have some of my syms if I can have an inch or 2 of your height :D-would make goal a bit closer

thats a deal, i will be able to wear shoes with a decent heel when i go out with hubby.xx

I wish I could, but I'm well over my syns this week due to being off plan over the weekend...Three bottles of vino, a Domino's pizza and dinner out at Wetherspoons. Ah well!

thats a deal, i will be able to wear shoes with a decent heel when i go out with hubby.xx
I struggle to use my syns -so I would do that swap in an instant :p -hubby isn't very tall -but he would just have to put up with it ;)

hey ladies be happy with your height! im only 5ft 1! xxx

No syns left here either or I would gladly pass some on. I have a real stinker of a cold and a sore throat and am " feeding my cold ". Hope you understand it is only therapy !!!

Back