Can we take energy supplements on LT?

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi all ;)
Just out of curiosity, are we able to take any energy supplements? i know redbul is a NO NO and them vitam C things you disolve in water. But is there anything else at all, im struggling with my energy levels and being a full time student, running a business and part time teaching im really struggling with the lack of calories. My body is in ketosis i can taste it on my breath-yuk! but needs must, has anyone tried anything? will the pharmasist be able to give me anything that wont ruin my LT plan?

Sorry hunny, but no. Your energy levels will sky rocket soon... just a case of grin and bare it... :) L xxx

okie kokie, thank you i hope they do!!! :) x

It's the citric acid that will take you out of ketosis. I doubt it would hurt the weight loss but not being in ketosis will make you hungry and it all the harder :(
Body shop do a pulse point balm called Total Energy. Theres also a body spritz, gel and oil. Maybe that could help you?
Lou - look at your new profile pic! Looking good! x

My pharmacist said if u feel low on energy drink more water...so try that but obviously don't go overboard!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all!!! my weight loss seems to have perked me up, although i have been drinking much more water today and mint teas-yumy :) xx

Back