can you combine TS and WS?

PhoenixSong

I want to do TS 90% of the time but as I'm still breastfeeding I think it would be good to have the occasional carb free low fat meal.
Is it OK to do this? Will I still lose weight?

Today I had my three packs but also a slice of roast turkey, and green beans, broccoli and peas...... I don't want to waste the time I'm on exante but am slightly worried about losing my milk supply :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
PhoenixSong said:
I want to do TS 90% of the time but as I'm still breastfeeding I think it would be good to have the occasional carb free low fat meal.
Is it OK to do this? Will I still lose weight?

Today I had my three packs but also a slice of roast turkey, and green beans, broccoli and peas...... I don't want to waste the time I'm on exante but am slightly worried about losing my milk supply :(

Yep that's fine :) you are using breast feeding as your baby's sole source of nutrition are you?

shell09

Silver Member
S: 19st7lb C: 15st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 3st11lb(19.41%)
Exante don't advise ts or ws if you are breast feeding regardless if breast feeding is babies sole source or not

DustQueen

Gold Member
shell09 said:
Exante don't advise ts or ws if you are breast feeding regardless if breast feeding is babies sole source or not

I didn't realise this I know Divstar was breastfeeding on TS and just had 4 packs not 3
Maybe best to ask

PhoenixSong

No my son is 14months so get most his nutrients from food.
I no it's not recommended to do them whilst breastfeeding but I'm being naughty and ignoring them.

But I'll still lose if I combine TS and WS?

DustQueen

Gold Member
PhoenixSong said:
No my son is 14months so get most his nutrients from food.
I no it's not recommended to do them whilst breastfeeding but I'm being naughty and ignoring them.

But I'll still lose if I combine TS and WS?

Definitely lots of people do that :)

misscphillips

S: 18st13lb C: 18st10lb G: 12st12lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.13%)
I think this is in one of the stickys at the top as I was wondering the same thing. I emailed exante saying will doing 6 days TS then eating a meal on the other day (keto friendly of course!) be ok. The reply was pretty much no... but the sticky above said they had done TS and WS successfully 4:3 days so my faith was restored :)

DustQueen

Gold Member
Loads of people do it here successfully, Cybil on here was one of their success stories on the website and I know at one point she was doing half and half. I have done it, littlemissperfect has done it.

PhoenixSong

That's great thank you :D
I won't be eating again until Saturday, it's my grandads 65th so I can't not go for the family meal and I don't want anyone knowing I'm on a vlcd. Thankfully it's a carvery so I can fill my plate up with green veg and a slice or two of meat without causing suspicion or going off the diet too much