can you combine TS and WS?

PhoenixSong

I want to do TS 90% of the time but as I'm still breastfeeding I think it would be good to have the occasional carb free low fat meal.
Is it OK to do this? Will I still lose weight?

Today I had my three packs but also a slice of roast turkey, and green beans, broccoli and peas...... I don't want to waste the time I'm on exante but am slightly worried about losing my milk supply :(

Last edited:
PhoenixSong said:
I want to do TS 90% of the time but as I'm still breastfeeding I think it would be good to have the occasional carb free low fat meal.
Is it OK to do this? Will I still lose weight?

Today I had my three packs but also a slice of roast turkey, and green beans, broccoli and peas...... I don't want to waste the time I'm on exante but am slightly worried about losing my milk supply :(

Yep that's fine :) you are using breast feeding as your baby's sole source of nutrition are you?

Exante don't advise ts or ws if you are breast feeding regardless if breast feeding is babies sole source or not

shell09 said:
Exante don't advise ts or ws if you are breast feeding regardless if breast feeding is babies sole source or not

I didn't realise this I know Divstar was breastfeeding on TS and just had 4 packs not 3
Maybe best to ask

No my son is 14months so get most his nutrients from food.
I no it's not recommended to do them whilst breastfeeding but I'm being naughty and ignoring them.

But I'll still lose if I combine TS and WS?

PhoenixSong said:
No my son is 14months so get most his nutrients from food.
I no it's not recommended to do them whilst breastfeeding but I'm being naughty and ignoring them.

But I'll still lose if I combine TS and WS?

Definitely lots of people do that :)

I think this is in one of the stickys at the top as I was wondering the same thing. I emailed exante saying will doing 6 days TS then eating a meal on the other day (keto friendly of course!) be ok. The reply was pretty much no... but the sticky above said they had done TS and WS successfully 4:3 days so my faith was restored :)

That's great thank you :D
I won't be eating again until Saturday, it's my grandads 65th so I can't not go for the family meal and I don't want anyone knowing I'm on a vlcd. Thankfully it's a carvery so I can fill my plate up with green veg and a slice or two of meat without causing suspicion or going off the diet too much

Back