Can you visualise yourself thin?

**huge hugs** I know exactly how you feel with the sore hips. Mine kill by the end of the day and especially if I am coming down with something. Just take things slowly and steadily and as you lose weight you will gradually be able to do more x

I heard that gardening is actually quite good exercise, So if it is something you enjoy, You could use that to get fit. Sorry to hear about the hoover :( I have a Henry, Though I guess that is no good for your chest :( Xxxx

Yeah I think you're right! I tap on it when I'm sat at the computer, it's like a passtime now!

Hahahaha!! I have visions of you sat at your desk with someone tapping away with drumsticks on your collar bone!

Yes, I know I am a weirdo :rolleyes::8855:

I can visualise it now, almost 2 years down this weight loss line of mine, but sometimes I still look in the mirror and have to take a double take as I don't recognise myself lol
I love being able to see my collar bones now, but I like my skinny wrists even more lmao :D

;) :8855::smoke:

ooh just saw this thread!
I have been struggling with this and it's taken a while to get used to the fact that I'm still me, 2stone lighter! I keep trying to visualise myself as a normal size but I just seem to have a mental block about it!
So I think it's going to be a bit weird for a while, almost like a body transplant! It already is odd, feeling hip bones is something I haven't had for a very very long time! I do remember once having a flat stomach, vaguely a long time ago.

ehh well! I look forward to playing the xylophone on my ribs anyway ;)

i try to visualise what i will be like.. but more so i can almost feel how great i will feel and think about stuff i will do.. rather then looks.. i do know the clothing style i will wear.. i like the rock chick/gothic/punky look obviously but getting clothes in bigger sixes that look kool in that style is a joke so for that matter i cant wait.. =]

Back