can't face it...

ColJack

Gold Member
I just went to the cupboards and they are rather bare..
same for the fruit bowl and the veg drawer in the fridge..
I MUST go out and do a shop but I really can't be bothered and really don't want to spend the inevitable 2 hours stood in a queue at the supermarket..

still, it has to be done..... :sigh:
wish me luck...

This may seem daft but are your supermarkets open? I'm in Scotland and they're all closed here only shops we've got open is the little shop across from us and the Spar up the road.

You'll probably get lucky ColJack, everyone goes nuts before christmas day and New Years and gets enough food in to last the entire fortnight, because they wont be bothered going today.

Big supermarkets around here are open Sunday hours, 10-4.

our asda is closed, not sure on sainsbury's, but the big tesco is open..

well I went for eggs, and beans and ended up spending £15 on stuff I didn't know I needed..

gravy granuals, spaghetti, fruit 'n' fiber, muller light... and a few other bits..

I just went to the cupboards and they are rather bare..
same for the fruit bowl and the veg drawer in the fridge..
I MUST go out and do a shop but I really can't be bothered and really don't want to spend the inevitable 2 hours stood in a queue at the supermarket..

still, it has to be done..... :sigh:
wish me luck...

We are the same. still got alot of sw unfriendly food in but I start my new class on weds so going to do a shop ready for that.
Our local co-op is open today but im not going there and paying their prices lol xxx

I was gagging for pineapple so went to my asda to discover that all the fruit, bar oranges and apples (which I already have 2 bags of each) were GONE!!! Then went to the salad bit cause fancied a jacket and some salad and there was one little flaccid looking lettuce and a bag of salad that goes outta date tomorrow... GAHHHHH!! What is this? The Zombie apolcalyse or something!??!?!

Tesco was also open here today but morrisons closed.

My cupboards are full of matchsticks, chocolate fingers, jelly babies, and fox biscuits!! But so far day 5 and I've been a good girl lol

I'm the same. Luckily after going online yesterday managed to get a tesco delivery slot for this afternoon-so lots of fresh fruit and veg coming yay

Back