Can't get re-motivated

finnsmum

I tried getting back onto Exante last week, managed 3 days and then completely caved in. I'm eating healthily during the day and then stuffing my face in the evenings.

Any suggestions on how to get back on the wagon? I have a box of exante just waiting to be used!

I'm back up to 15 stone :mad:

I just wanted to congratulate you on your great losses so far :D you need to try and focus on all the reasons why you want to lose weight. could you join some challenges to help you get motivated? (if you havent already)

Depending on what exante you're on maybe you can look on what foods you're allowed (if you dont already know :))that you could consider a treat and save for evenings so it can help with the evening munchies. some people save the bar for the evenings or break them up so can munch on it thru the day. some consider having certain fizzy drinks on the allowed list as a treat and fills them up.

i have a problem of being awake til very late sometimes and this can make me hungry:( and i'm trying to go sleep at an earlier time. could going to bed earlier with a good book help?

just try to stay positive and focused as this is a journey that will test us sometimes as long as you continue on it you'll get there eventually just remember the reasons why losing weight is important to you :)

Definitely join in some of the challenges! :) ..Also remind yourself of reasons why you embarked on Exante in the first place, looking at your stats, your losses have been great so far - there's no reason why they couldn't continue that way......Today is a new day, start over :)

I know the feeling, I have been bobbing around since before xmas waiting for motivation and then it hit me yesterday when I saw a picture that my son took of me on my phone!

I don't know what will make you get back on track, but I hope that you sort it out soon, you can always find me if it helps, I suspect I am to be spending quite a bit of time here!!.

I really hate looking at myself in pictures at the moment, I have gained so much weight - I just look terrible. It was after seeing pictures of myself that I realised I had to do something. Im getting married next May and I don't want to be a chubby bride - if I hate the way I look now, a wedding dress won't change it. I want to be back to my former size 8-10 self that I was 6years ago!

You can do it!! I lost loads for my wedding last year! The trouble was i stopped on honeymoon and didn't get back on track, until now!! x

U can always try messaging me, I will try and buddy up with you if you like. How much do you want to loose?

Thanks hun, I really appreciate that :) :)

I've lost 1st 8lbs so far, ideally would like to shed 5 stone all together, get myself back down to my old weight of 9st ...Im just over a third of the way there. What about you? How much would you like to lose?

Wow!! 1st 8 is a fantastic loss so far!!

I would like to loose 2.5 stone which will take me to 10st 7lbs. I have never been a skinny person as I am quite short, but I feel happy at that weight. Thats where I was before I had my children, but that was 6 years ago, so can't keep using it as an excuse!! lol xx

I have lost 2.5lbs so far, pitiful I know!! lol

You will have to keep me strong! x

Thank you :) - I have been working so hard at it!
a 2.5lb loss is still fab - look at it this way, you have lost 5 blocks of butter!!!! When you're next in the supermarket look at how much 5 blocks of are are when put together...I do it, its a bit sad but, it really hits home the reality of how much weight Im losing each week. You may find you will lose it a bit slower as you don't have that much to lose - I wish I only had to lose 2.5stone! ..I don't even have kids, I've just been greedy and need my jaws wired! I met Mr Lauriel 6yrs ago and my waist has been expanding ever since.. :(

I'll be so happy once I hit the 10stone mark, I'll be able to see the finish line from there! Im hoping to reach it by July this year, I know I can do it - so can you! :D
Im into week 7, and I am hoping to hit to 2stone mark by the end of week 8 - so far I am on track. We'll beat the blub!!! :D x

Youre only a couple of lbs heavier than me anyway though! I just don't ever think I could loose that much, believe me if I did i would try! lol x

I just have to get back to my old weight, I was always between 9st and 9 and a half. Im jus disgusted with myself, my only saiving grace is now Im actually doing something about it! :) x

awwhhh thank you! I'll do my best to make it to target and I'll do my best to help and support you! :) x

Not at all :) - you'll be fine! x

I'm s wedding loser too :) mine is in 4 weeks :) I have went from a size 26 to s 16. On this diet and I am now lighter than I was pre three babies. I could have lost more weight but I had serious problems restarting after Christmas, it was almost as if "I know I can do it, I've done it. I'll start tomorrow".

Good luck xxx

Okay I tried to quote someone for the first time and it failed ?

But the butter thing, would it be insane to buy a block of butter for every half lb you lose, just to have in the kitchen as a visual giddy up?

0 lost : 67 to goal

No, only you'd end up with A LOT of butter (not to mention money spent) when on Exante. I know that I'm big but I lost 14lbs in my first week... That would be 28 packs of butter! Just think how many lovely goodies you could bake with that!! ;-) *smacks hand at mere suggestion!!*

Back