Can't quite believe it......

Cazuk1976

but i am now officially a size 10! having started this diet 8 months ago a huge size 24, I am quite gobsmacked and totally amazed that I can actually fit in size 10!! I was in this size about 3 weeks ago in matalan, which i find are quite generous, but i went into M & S and DOT P and size 10 jeans fit me in both of these shops. I nearly cried in the cubicle out of sheer amazment. I just wanted to give all them people struggling or starting some encouragement to stick with it, it is the most amazing feeling in the world! This is not lipotrim, it is liposavedmylife!

Congratulations and well done, brilliant achievement!:happy096:

Flippin brilliant chick! well done :) xxx

That is great news!! Well done xxx

WOW, that is so amazing. Im only going for my second weigh in tomorrow and nearly caved today but after reading your success it has given me renewed inspiration. I only dream of fitting into size 10 jeans, I hope I will someday if I stick with this. I have to be strong like you. Thnks so much for the kinda news I needed. I bet you're enjoying being a size 10 and only deservedly so. Well done to you. xx

I love it!!! you go girl, I hope we are getting photos to follow :D

That's fantastic and gives me hope that even starting at a big size (26 for me) that it is possible to get down to a small size!

Thanks for sharing:eek:

well done hun x you must feel very proud i know i will when i get there (if i ever do)

Caz,well done on such a fab result. You deserve to feel very proud of yourself. Strut your stuff!!!

Thanks you all for your wonderful comments, I do feel great and very proud, there were times i didn't think it was ever going to happen, but thanks to everyone for never ending support on this site, and wonderfully supportive family and friends. I'm not at the end of my journey yet, i still have a little way to go, but i can see a light at the end of it now. :)

fab hun well done it gives us all a little bit more belief :}

Abso Amazing! Uve done so well! Love the raw emotion!

Wow caz you must be so proud of yourself, I know I will be when i get there, I seem to be loosin weight fast everywhere but my waist line, its really slow there, but I know i will get there.
WOW size 10 :) xxx

Don't worry dee, Same with me, once ur near goal toning and refeeding will help in that area!

Back