Cant stomach my shakes!!! HELP!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so been on CD for about 9 weeks now but last few days im finding myself gagging everytime i have a shake :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is this significant ?? HELPPPPPP ha ha x

time to increase the amount of food i think :)

Oh Lord - think food suggestion is good or do the bars and frozen tetras...

Hope the gagging thing sorts itself out..

Yvonne
x

try different flavours, people say that your tastes change, so maybe some of the flavours you rejected in the first few weeks?
I have choc treta with a little added water, zapped in the microwave to heat it, it is like having a hot choc!

MMMMM just the thought of shakes is knocking me sick!!!! Even my bars dont seem appertising only got another 12lbs to go :(

oh deer oh deer!! There my answer to not liking the shakes! just drink them as quick as you can try and not taste it thats all i can think of. you dont even like the choc tetra?

No :( just reaching my goal and finding it more harder and harder

Metal taste in your mouth? sorry to ask but is there any chance you could be pregnant? x

okay not that then, do you feel sick just when you have the shakes or at other times? could it possibly be a tummy bug. x

water them down, split them up so you have them in half packets... mix up half with the amount of water you normally have for 1... and I agree, perhaps time you started moving up the plans ready to move onto 1000 when your bmi hits 24.9... Well Done so far.... wow... great weight loss.

Im thinking its the rank tap water as when i drink fresh bottled its ok??? Mmmmm im thinking of moving plans. I only feel sick when i think of or have a shake

def move up then, your nearly there anyway and if you cant hak the shakes anymore you should no point in been miserable on the diet :)

becky xx

Yeah got my meeting tomorrow ill have a word with her. Whats the next step?

I just made my vanilla pack into runny vanilla fudge and it was gorgeous.

Maybe playing around with recipes with the shakes would help?

Back