Cant wait to start

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
Have to wait for payday next week cos nursery fees have just wiped us our and I'm ordering my first pack of shakes for the month I keep visualising myself thinner and healthier and just can't wait!! Won't be starting till a week later as I'm doing a birthday BBQ for baby's 1st birthday and a few drinkies for the grown ups woop but there is no stopping me after that!!! I have got some slim fast though to do w week of that b4 I start hopefully ease myself in to it hope your all well and being good ;-) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi hun, im on my 4th day, wow im nt even hungry now ketosis as kicked in! it was my 3rd weigh in this morning so in 3 days ive lost 4lbs which am rather happy about- like u the only thing thats stopped me from pigging out is thinking bein slim to me means much more than chocolate etc! good luck hun im sure you will do great xx:D

Sorry didn't realise x

Hiya Hun I'm hoping to order next Friday (payday lol) and start the week after didn't want to start and then have baby's party an tempt myself got a big work do in November so hoping to last till then :-} how long have you been doing it and how much have you lost if ya don't mind me asking xx

Back