carb my enthusiasm!

losemenow

ok so with christmas being five weeks away and having successfully done ten days into my 28 day challenge to cut out refined sugar from my diet and as a result beating off cravings, im moving onto the next challenge- carbs.

ive dramatically cut down on carbs over the past few weeks and replaced them with vegtables and fruit and ive decided to start a 28 day detox off them tomorrow. this i find im less lethargic, have more energy and im no longer getting sick as much. my stomach is flatter and my skin is glowing. :D

so as off tomorrow i am off

pasta-
bread- allergies to gluten anway

crisps
rice
potatoes

wish me luck!

im on a roll :D

ok so today i am choked with a cold and want something hot and carby so had a breaded chicken breast and some chicken balti soup with a lile bit of rice in it i didnt add the rice it was alredy in it!

anyway just needed to get it off my chest. still sticking to the challenge tho in that ive pretty much avoided all carbs as food groups.

eating loads of fruit and veg :D

ok as far as cutting carbs out goes, ive done pretty well for the first seven days. ok admiteedly it wasnt a complte success in that ud a packet of snack a jacks one day, some breaded chicken another day and a scoop of potatoe last night when i went out for dinner BUT it was an italian restaurant and to be fair and i didnt have pasta. so as of tomorrow gonna try and not pick on anything carby. overall tho doing very well :)

well done...looks like your losing weight at a regular rate ..hows the energy levels minus carbs?

really good actually ive stuck to it reasonably well. gonna try super hard this week. given that ive cut out refined suar and cut down on carbs hugely i feel great. i have a gluten intolerance as it is so its great to not be eating stuff that doesnt agree with me. to be fair im not so strict that like i wont have fish if its got breadcrumbs on it, or i cant have soup if it has potato in it. like ive cut down hugely but im not unrealistic. and i dont beat myself up for slips. like im going for dinner sat night with family and to be fair while i do make healthier choices, if i have some steak or fish sat night, ill have a small bit of potato too. im trying to make a lifestyle change overall. i wanna be 12 stone for xmas and new year so i can start 2010 at the right end of the weightloss game! even xmas ill allow myself some potatoes at dinner but im not ruining all my hard work and making myself sick by eating too much crap. i feel great and last xmas i ate so much i just was ill. ill enjoy my dinner. but im not gonna tuck into the chocs and crisps. ive come too far! :D

Back