• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Carb Withdrawal

Ok, so i had the day off yesterday after not feeling to good on the diet and i treated myself to some food. I didnt have much carbs, apart from some pitta bread and a few grilled kebabs.

I am trying to get back on SS today but i feel absolutley awful. I expected some carb withdrawal symptoms but today i have a major headache and feel incredibly sick, i dont even feel like having my shakes.

I have been drinking my water and having some paracetemol but it doesnt seem to be working.

I have not experienced carb withdrawal this bad before (i'm assuming thats what it is), has anyone got any advice.

Thanks in advance for your response.

xx :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just keep drinking the water hun, it will pass. Hope you feel better soon.xx

Just keep drinking the water hun, it will pass. Hope you feel better soon.xx
That was quick, lol.

I'm trying so hard to drink my water but i feel so sick, blerggggghhhhh :jelous: (thats me making a sick sound effect, lol).

Definatley having an early night tonight and no more days off!

Thanks for your response xx

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hope you start to feel better soon honey :hug99:

Thanks for all your lovely responses. I am feelin much better today. I hope you're all having a fab day :) xx

your very welcome hunni, carb head is awful i remember it from day 2.lol.

im having a good day thankyou.xx

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Glad you're feeling better today chick ;)

Thanks abz & gus57, hopefully i will be in ketosis by tmrw. Not been too hungry today but getting a bad chest again :( . I dont know what it is, i always get a bad chest when i do this diet, nevermind.

Hope you've all had a super day :) xx

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
S: 13st3lb C: 8st11lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 24 Loss: 4st6lb(33.51%)
Ok, so i had the day off yesterday after not feeling to good on the diet and i treated myself to some food. I didnt have much carbs, apart from some pitta bread and a few grilled kebabs.

I am trying to get back on SS today but i feel absolutley awful. I expected some carb withdrawal symptoms but today i have a major headache and feel incredibly sick, i dont even feel like having my shakes.

I have been drinking my water and having some paracetemol but it doesnt seem to be working.

I have not experienced carb withdrawal this bad before (i'm assuming thats what it is), has anyone got any advice.

Thanks in advance for your response.

xx :)
OMG, I had the same problem! I had some carbs too (after being so good the whole weeks) over the weekend as TOTM came, and after, I felt awful. I had a terrible headache from mid afternoon right through till earlier today. I felt like I was gonna vomit, nauseaus like... It threw me right off guard. Hated it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.