CarlyLanky140 - 11 stone 1lb to lose (2 stone 0lb down, 9 stone 1lb to go)

Dear Carly

Those sound like good achievable goals.

Join Rod's tough love thread - he's great at helping people keep their own promises - and it'll make you laugh out loud sometimes too!

Awww brill :) where is that? X

Added :D x

Made myself go to body pump :) earned 20AP today with that and walking :) x

I lost 1.5lbs :D x

well done carly on your weight loss
xxchezzxx

Thanks :) been crazy busy! Hope ur all well! Will catch up soon x

It's pissing down... My feet are soaking.... I'm juggling a brolly, my phone and my lunch bag... I'm too hot and bothered...but I'm still walking to work!!! Off to ww later to see the damage and then to the gym to get back on track with "mission slim down" xx

Put on 2.5 so fresh start yet again :) currently walking home and then off to gym x

Well I did the gym sesh yest - first one in months - it was so hard to go and made me feel really unfit but I did it... If I get through this first week I will be addicted again.

Walking to work right now - it's still raining!! And it is taking some effort to keep walking - feel so heavy and my bag must weigh a stone or 2 lol!!

I'm aching from gym haha!

Just need a good day or two with food now :)

Xx

Didn't make it to gym tonight and feeling guilty... Need to snap out of this all or nothing mentality. I've been good food wise (well... eaten 14 weeklies which sounds bad but when u have been eating 100-150pp a day (yes I count even when bad!) its amazing to only eat 54!!! Lol) and earned 10 AP walking to and from work!!! Xx

Hi Carly,

Haven't been on minimins for months,but just checking in to see how you are getting on.

Haven't managed to catch up on all your posts, but I will do. Hope things are contuing to go well x

Hey :) hope u are well. How's things? X

Another ok day. 16AP over last two days. On call today so needed car at work. But walking and gym again tomorrow :D x

I kno u will all tell me off but I hopped on scales to see how sticking to diet was going... And I've put on at least 2lbs :( why?! :( x

Feeling really pleased with myself. I'm doing well on food and have earned 25AP in 3 days. I'm walking to work now (40 min journey) and will walk home later and then to the gym :) x

Well I'm bridesmaid next Sat! Was meant to be at goal by then... Oops!

And I've managed to put on 7-10lbs since I tried on dress :(

The bride hasn't seen me for months (since the hen do) and I havent even seen let alone tried in the shoes...

So I popped to debenhams to try on the dress and it's too tight... And even with all my hard work this week I think I've only lost a couple of lbs!

But I can't lose a stone in a week so I can just do the best I can

Dyed hair today, tan on thurs (nervous as the only times I've had them done before it went wrong - but bride wants me tanned!), nails fri and hair n make up sat!

So busy at mo between trying to sort my house, work and diet and gym... Really could do with more hours for more gym, more decorating... And should be reading before course starts and sorting brownies camp and setting up guide unit

Can't help feeling like I've just taken on too much! Just hope everything slots into place by sept!!

Ramble over...

Fingers crossed for WI and for sat xx

Wandering to work again :) only 21 working days left :D still feels like forever!!

Got so much to sort with house and uni but can only do what there are hours to do lol!

Looking likely that tonight's gym sesh will be replaced with a painting sesh - needs must!!

Just want the solicitors to hurry up coz I desperately want to move in at the middle of this month!!

New house is nearer town, work and gym... And is 5 mins from Sainsbury where I have an interview for a part time job!!

Quite a lot of balls in the air right now!! Lol

Will update after WI xx

I lost 4lbs :D x

Back