CarlyLanky140 - 2 Stone 0lb down - 9 Stone 1lb left!

Hehe :) still dreading work tomorrow but not to worry :) x

Thursday 26th January 2012

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a sleep this afternoon (was sent home from work poorly)
2. I managed a day 14 without choc! (a whole fortnight!!)
3. I have a nice weekend ahead - seeing friends tomorrow, hair dyed and cut and out on sat (but then on call on sunday :()

Well I feel utter rubbish today - got the blasted cold, everything aches... then this morning I felt sick and had a poorly tummy... I was sent home (times like this remind me why my current boss is so nice).... I slept all afternoon so no lunch... had a nice tea and some yummy snacks to make up my points... no exercise coz I feel crap....

I have to go in tomorrow - I have so much to do!

Really not looking forward to being on call on Sunday :( lol

Hope I feel better for going out this weekend xxxx

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope you feel better by the weekend when you see friends.

I lost 3lb this week! So that's 7 in 2 weeks :) x

Friday 27th January 2012

PP USED = 54/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 16/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (C25k - Week 3 Day 2)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 10AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I lost 3lbs :D (7lbs in 2 weeks)
2. I managed a day 15 without choc!
3. I did day 2 of week 3 of C25k - even though I felt rotten!!

Well WI this morning - was really pleased :D and then work... lunch with a friend and treated myself to cake from weeklies... then more work... made myself go to the gym... did c25k despite struggling to breathe - was so proud of myself :D I CAN DO IT!!

Then went food shopping :D Like the WW chicken curry too :D expanding my meals :D woop!

Well off to bed now... got a busy day tomorrow - hair cut and dyed then out... may go to gym but depends how I feel.... and looks like I am not on call on Sunday after all :D xxxx

xxxx

Saturday 28th January 2012

PP USED = 100/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Biggest Loser DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (-15AP)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a nice night out..
2. I managed a day 16 without choc!
3. I did an exercise dvd :D

Well I had my hair done and was pleased... got ready and had a bottle of wine.. then we went to town and shared another bottle... all within weeklies... but then at the end of the night my friend wanted chips and for some stupid reason I ordered some... I had said all night I would resist and I normally do.. half way through I got really cross at myself and threw them away.. but then when I got home I ate 3 mr kipling cakes and some jelly sweets.. no idea what possessed me... But I decided I would earn the AP back so no big panic... just mad at myself...

xxxx

Sunday 29th January 2012

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Davina DVD)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 35AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 45AP (-10AP)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned my AP back :D
2. I managed a day 17 without choc!
3. I planned the week ahead :)

I have earned back the AP I stupidly wasted... so now I am even... just have to try my very best over next 4 days with gym and food and hope for a loss.. I would love 2lb off so I get my 3 stone... :D

Have planned for the rest of the week and have classes booked at gym mon/tues/wed and will do the run too :D

Hope everyone is well!

xxxx

Last edited:
I "let myself go" and ate more chips over the weekend, it happends were not robots :D Hope you have a nice week.

Cheers chuck :D x

Monday 30th January 2012

PP USED = 53/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 60AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 60AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP
2. I managed a day 18 without choc!
3. I enjoyed my food :D

Well I picked a bit more last night and have been snacky again today.. but I earned 25AP so still broken even... scales are up at mo but have 3 days left... and have lots of classes booked for gym :D

The instructor for the class this evening (who is fit btw!!) was telling me how good I was at kettlebells and said that's what he does with his clients etc... and then afterwards when I was in the gym he approached me and was asking how I was and just chatting... anyways I ended up signing up for a free consultation next monday.. bet I end up agreeing to personal training.. but with the new job I guess I will have a bit more spare cash.. might do one session a week or somet... will see how it goes on Monday :D

Really gonna push myself for next 3 days - really want that 2lbs off!!

xxxx

Carly wants some 1 on 1 time with the instructor, I've got your number missus! :D

Hehe why not ;)

Tuesday 31st January 2012

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Gym AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 85AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 65AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned lots of AP - I am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 19 without choc!
3. I GOT ON TO THE PGCE :D

Well I earned 25AP - am absolutely loving the gym! Finding myself more motivated... think that working in Carlisle is going to be a revolution :D Can't wait!!! Oh and the female trainer approached me after the class when I was in the gym to say she was really impressed with how hard I worked :D Quite pleased with myself lol.... Maybe I look needy lol...

Also I found out that my gym is teaming up with the local radio station for a competition - they give ten listeners a free annual membership (which is too late lol) and support from the staff (which will be good :D) ... they get weighed weekly over 10 weeks and for every lb they lose they get £1 and the gym donates £1 to a charity.... I have applied - but it is just picked randomly so not holding much hope.. but either way I will be fine... loving the gym and considering a session with a PT once a week - and when I start walking to work... I WILL BE SKINNY IN 2012!!!!

GOOD NEWS GANG........ I found out today that I have been offered a place on the PGCE :D YAY!!!! So if, even after trying out the new job, I am sure this is what I want to do... I can start my course in Sept :D

Now we just need to cross our fingers that I passed my exam too... because my new salary is dependent on it lol... And I need to get saving :D

I know u will shout... lol... scales are still up... but don't care.. am doing the best I can... I will get the losses... Just need to keep it up... I desperately want my 2lb on Friday but I will be happy without whatever knowing that I tried hard....

Also biggest loser... GERARD DRIVES ME MAD!!!! He does not deserve his place... he does not deserve those losses... GRRRRRR - At the minute my fave is Sarah :D P.S: I have not seen the result.. do not tell me for the next 15 minutes!! lol

xxxx

You're doing great with the losses Carly, a big well done! Good luck with the competition :) you must be having a great start to the year, you've got lots going for you. Good on you hun xx

Thanks Chick :D

Hello All

Well as most of u know I STS ... was disappointed but I'm over it now... still no choc :D Although I think after a month I am gonna have to go back... am now bingeing on cake/sweets instead.. have decided the plan is to have a yogurt after lunch and icecream/cake/sweets (just one thing!) after dinner.. that way I have more pp for meals.... Hoping that I will then be able to exercise without being starving lol

Had a bad couple of days - had birthday cake/ pizza and booze yest and picked today... over weeklies... but starting afresh tomorrow.. off to a snow patrol gig.. Hope I manage to find somet low pp wherever we go for tea :D Had a few days off gym... going on Monday.. got a day off after the gig... got my first consultation with personal trainer on Monday ... eek... and booked in for a class and will hopefully get back to running if my friend feels up to it! :D

I was out yest and at a charity night today... so all in all a nice weekend :D

Hope everyone is well

Onwards and downwards :D xxxx

Sounds like a good weekend glad you enjoyed it, Hope you had a good time at Snow Patrol gig, I'm sure you did.

Its tonight :) i'm really excited lol x

Finally read my ww mag! I just love the stories! Always end up crying like a right girl lol! I will be in there one day :)

Still hoping to be at goal by NYE so need to get a wriggle on... Gonna have to go bridesmaid dress shopping soon :( bit worried as I still don't fit in normal sizes... And the other is an 8.... Hoping my friend will understand me wanting to put it off for a while... Cx

I'm sure she will understand. Yep best not fall off the wagon, I was speaking to a mate the other day and we were saying that we couldn't believe how fast january has come and gone, seems like yesterday it was Xmas day!

I'm just watching the travel channel, getting ideas for a world tour lol.

Back