CarlyLanky140 - 2 Stone 0lb down - 9 Stone 1lb left!

Also got my friends mum to pick me up a pedometer at her next meeting... Ready for new job and walking to work! Xx

Thursday 12th January 2012

POSITIVES 1. I went to the gym and worked really hard
2. I enjoyed my last chocolate for at least a month
3. I got an interview for the PGCE

Eventful day... busy day with work.. then to gym and worked hard on day 2 of c25k :D also did my food shopping and got muller lights for lunch, some apples and pineapple to smoothie... and got some jelly sweets/ mr kipling lemon or angel slices for after evening meal :D NO MORE CHOC from tomorrow am...

Scales will hopefully give me a sts tomorrow...

Now not having takeaway tomorrow as they are having chinese and I am not a fan.. boss was offering to cook (and may still do this) but I have bought the chicago town pizzas... 2 are 28pp which sounds a lot but will feel like a treat and only use a few weeklies compared to takeaway :D looking forward to poker...

Gonna draft my resignation letter this weekend... found out today that I have an interview for the PGCE... having a quick read of what i have to do is a bit scary.. just gonna prepare prepare prepare :D Will update properly over weekend as really must sleep!

Much love xx

Hope you have a good time at poker and good luck with the interview.

Good luck with the weigh in.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Friday 13th January 2012
POSITIVES
1. I have lots of weeklies left :D
2. I managed a whole day without choc!
3. I am ready for a new week :D (and a new me!)

Well I survived day of no choc... got a bad head... think it might be withdrawal... I am trying not to replace choc with sweets/ cake.. but to be fair it doesn't seem to have the same addictive factor for me... I had a muller after lunch and then fruit pastiles after tea... so am aiming to just have one sweet thing a day and one yogurt....

And after tea (I hid the fact that I was eating because my boss offered to cook and I wanted to eat what I had bought...)I went to the poker night and the boys ordered chinese... I have never had Chinese before.. I had a tiny bit of chicken curry and rice, a few prawn crackers and tried a tiny tiny bit of rib.... was so proud of myself for trying new stuff.. I had such a small amount think is only 7pp.. out of curiousity.. how many pps would curry sauce be? Coz if I went to chinese I could probs just have curry sauce and boiled rice... was yummy!

No exercise as went straight from work at 7.45 to poker and got home at after midnight..

Oh and I STS - I will get a loss next week.. need to get my ass moving!

xx

Saturday 14th January 2012

POSITIVES
1. I have weeklies left :D
2. I managed a day 2 without choc!
3. I am gonna do this :D

Well after day 2 of no choc the withdrawal symptoms are going away... I am finding cake/ sweeties easier to control.. I can't believe I have weeklies left :D WOOP!!!

No exercise today... I felt cack all day... and went to my friend's mum's 50th - was fun.. was gonna do just dance when I got home but then found out (at midnight)... that I needed to be at work at 8am (in Workington.... grrr).... so off to bed I went...

Sunday 15th January 2012

POSITIVES
1. I have weeklies left :D
2. I managed a day 3 without choc!
3. I did day 3 of C25k and 90 mins of my new just dance 3 game :D

Well I am well and truly in control :D so pleased with myself... hoping for a really good loss this week :D

Had to go through to Workington twice (two x 2hr round trip)... I am shattered... am off to bed soon... tried to write my resignation letter and ended up in tears... feeling really torn about it... know leaving is for the best but feel crap...Not had any time to do PGCE interview prep... will have to do it of an evening when I am free after gym lol

xx

Sounds like things are going well :)

Well done on the 3 days without chocolate :D

Sorry for being AWOL - crazy busy week!!!

Thanks Lydia

Welcome Kimbo - how are u finding WW?

Diva - 8 days down on the no choc
:D

Hi Jo

Monday 16th January 2012

PP USED = 68/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 20AP (C25K Week 2 Day 1 and 40 mins in gym)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 40AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had an impromptu meal out using the APs I had earned
2. I managed a day 4 without choc!
3. I did day 4 of C25k and 40 mins in the gym!

My new boss insisted on taking me out for dinner... and he wanted curry... so I just had half portions of rice and naan and didn't have all of my sauce.... and I wasn't going to have a starter but he ordered poppadoms... so I just had a little few...It was totally unplanned but I managed to have it within my APs that I had earned

It was a nice to have a few drinks too - felt relaxed... was a long day!! Came home, straight to the gym and then out for tea...xxx

Tuesday 17th January 2012

PP USED = 49/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 40AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 30AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I survived a long day without picking too much (did eat stuff I didn't need because I was so hungry)
2. I managed a day 5 without choc!
3. Still feeling positive

I had a really long day... was at work till 10pm... so just threw something in the oven quickly... meant I picked in the early evening coz I was so hungry!!! And no time for gym... what a day!! Xxx

Wednesday 18th January 2012

PP USED = 44/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 40AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 35AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I survived a long day without picking too much (did eat stuff I didn't need because I was so hungry)
2. I managed a day 6 without choc!
3. Still feeling positive

I had a really long day... was at work till 11pm... so just threw something in the oven quickly... meant I picked in the early evening coz I was so hungry!!! And no time for gym... what a day!! xxx

Thursday 19th January 2012

PP USED = 44/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Day 2 of Week 3 of C25K!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 40AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I have some APs left after a hard week
2. I managed a day 7 without choc! - A WHOLE WEEK!!!!!
3. I did day 2 of Week 3 of C25K

Another busy day... gym and working late.. so just ate and bed... Still have 10AP left! Hoping for a good loss coz I have worked so hard!! Earned 50AP and no choc! xxx

Friday 20th January 2012

PP USED = 55/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Day 3 of Week 3 of C25K!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 10AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Still have lots of weeklies left after my first day :D
2. I managed a day 8 without choc!
3. I did day 3 of Week 3 of C25K

Another busy day... gym and working late.. then night with my friend, wine and dvd :D was loads of fun! Feeling a bit better... SO MUCH WORK TO DO!!! ARGHHHHH

My PGCE interview is Wed so I have that to prepare for and I have a trial on Monday - so much work to do!! I just want to relax... lol Booked Tues off and the interview is all day Wed...

Oh and I handed in my resignation on Thursday... my boss didn't seem to bothered.. everyone else seemed more upset.. felt a bit gutted at the response and annoyed that people passed the news around when I planned to do it one at a time.. oh well.. At least the girls at the new job are looking forward to it...

If I am honest I was heartbroken today.. I found out that my boss was offering my good friend my job... it was only one day after I told him... I just felt like crap! everyone says "it's business" - I just thought it was soon and that his response was rubbish... Guess I made the right choice... but I am utterly terrified of starting the new job too... What if they don't support me as much, what if I am rubbish... what if they want me to do too much Crown Court stuff....

I think I am just confused... I am looking forward to saving money, earning more money and being local so I can meet people for lunch ... and I want to walk to work (so got a ww pedometer) and I will be nearer to gym... It is goin to be amazing :D

And I am going to try and buy some new suit dresses and stuff in 5 weeks just before I start the new job :D I hope to be a dress size smaller by then.. even though I have lost 2 stone 9lb I am still in the same clothes size.. which is naff! I will save measuring my inches for a few weeks.. :)

OH ... I lost 4lbs this WI - so pleased :DHoping to keep going with quite big losses :D xxx

Last edited:
Saturday 21st January 2012

PP USED = 51/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 30/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (NRG Class at Gym)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Still have a fair few weeklies left :D
2. I managed a day 9 without choc!
3. I went to the gym :D

Cross at myself.. spent all day catching up on minimins, updating diary, sorting money stuff... and not managed to get any prep done.. going to gym tomorrow morning and then I have all day to prep trial and interview.. Feel sick with panic... gonna sleep soon to be ready for tomorrow...

I hope everyone is well xxxx

Busy little bee :D

New boss sounds better than the last one, with taking you out for dinner and the old one doing that about your old job, so think you will be fine but it's only natural to stress out.

Cant believe you still havent had any chocolate yet :D

Hehe :D here is hoping :D and yea I am so impressed with myself haha... making up for it with cake and sweeties lol x

Nope :) angel cake!! Yum! Not having anything chocolate flavoured either x

Sunday 22nd January 2012

PP USED = 57/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (Gym)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 40AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Felt stressed and crap all day and picked - but within weeklies :D
2. I managed a day 10 without choc!
3. I went to the gym :D AGAIN!

Cross at myself.. still struggling with work... putting it off... feel so upset and confused... my old boss met my friend and offered her my job .. still not sure of details.. feel utter crap! Have had no time to prepare for interview... feel sick about my trial... I am so worried I am not cut out for teaching either...

I will be so glad when tomorrow is over.. it is gonna be awful... then gonna have to work hard Tuesday to prepare :D I really want to get in... I will be having lunch somewhere at the interview day and nandos on wed eve.. no weeklies left but have earned a fair few AP so should be ok... xxxx

Monday 23rd January 2012

PP USED = 53/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 15AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Survived my trial - really hard day!!
2. I managed a day 11 without choc!
3. I went to the gym and did "Fat Burning circuits" - was good fun!

Well I had a really tough day... trial was upsetting... and then I came home for tea... have picked at snacks - out of AP.... and then went to the gym and did fat burning circuits - was actually really good fun

Am cross... scales are showing me as up... I have been to the gym every day... and although I have eaten AP I don't think I should be up?! I should have a loss with all the exercise... :( They better start to play nice!!

Gonna spend all day tomorrow preparing for my interview :D xxx

Tuesday 24th January 2012

PP USED = 68/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 45AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a lie in (which is good and bad lol)
2. I managed a day 12 without choc!
3. I spent my day preparing for the interview....

I AM A BIG FAT LUMP!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHH - I am so cross at myself. I have been so stressed the past three days what with the trial and this interview and so I have just been picking at rubbish.. I am still within my APs and I know it is a lot better than I was being for a the last few months but I am so cross... It was also mentally to do with the fact that with all the exercise the scales were showing me as a gain and it made me stroppy.. I wish stress didn't affect me :( I am having lunch on campus during interview day and then tea at nandos.. hoping to still be fairly good... and I have planned to go to a class and do day one of week 3 of C25K tomorrow so that will earn 25AP.. and then on Thursday I will be within dailies and hopefully do day 2 of week 3 for another 10AP... I really want to lose :(

And the prep isn't going great.. I slept in because I figured if I went to bed at 11pm I would wake up naturally at 10... wanted to be well rested... but ended up sleeping till 11.30 so with lunch etc didnt get started till 12.30.. and have worked really hard but still have stuff to do.. taking a break to rant then right back to it... so my plans at being well rested have backfired as I wont sleep much tonight... and blooming mother said "you should have got up earlier" - what a helpful remark mother I never thought of that GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am really starting to worry about this interview... generally I think I am relatively clever but this is really worrying me... I really want it. And mum, dad and sister all really don't want me to do it.. mum was even trying to talk me out of it saying it would be stressful.. I said it was no more so that what I am doing... I try not to talk to them about it as they wouldn't understand.. but most of the time I just feel sick about the next day... but what if I can't do teaching? what if I am useless? ARGH

Sorry for this waffle... I will be fine tomorrow... xxx

Keep calm and breatheeee :) You'll be grand lovey. Your posts always set you off as an intelligent person! Sometimes life is a bit poo and the scales have to take the bench for the week.... dont be so hard on yourself! I'm going to come to your house and bin those scales I swear =P

Think of the damage if you had given up, you havent! You're sticking with it and its a lot better than most of us could do xx

Like Hannata says, ....breath, hope the interview goes well and family are great for advice etc but at the end of the day we have to follow our hearts and we fail then at least we did it our way, hope you have a good day.

Thanks guys :) interview went well I hope ;) we shall see xx

Wednesday 25th January 2012

PP USED = 43/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Week 3 Day 1 of C25K and Body Pump)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I think my interview went well :D
2. I managed a day 13 without choc! (nearly a fortnight!!)
3. I earned 25AP!!!

You will all be pleased to hear that I am feeling much more positive today :D I went to my interview and think it went well. The first bit was the literacy assessment which I found tough but I managed it. The second bit was the group task and I think that went ok to. Then there was the presentation - hopefully that went well to. Finally there was the interview - again it all seemed good... the first question was if I was a head teacher why should I hire you and after my answer he said "ur hired! U don't even need the course" lol - hope that is a good sign... I will find out in a week to two weeks

Then I caught up on biggest loser - love that programme - so sick of Gerard's twineing tho! he needs to go!!! Then I went to the gym and did day 1 of week 3 of c25k - so proud of myself! Honestly didn't think I could do it but I managed :D YAY! Then I did body pump.. woop :D the teacher made me feel utter crap! she made me feel like the fat one who shouldn't be there - she wouldn't even make eye contact! GRRRRR But it made me determined to prove her wrong :D

And then nandos - was so yummy and awesome to catch up with the girls

Hope I get a good loss on Friday - I know I have worked hard :D

Love to all xxxx

Last edited:
Can feel the relief through the screen after getting the interview done with :D

Back