CarlyLanky140 - 2 Stone 0lb down - 9 Stone 1lb left!

Weather just turning- March 1st is the first day of our Autumn- last weekend is was boiling hot, but now in the low 20s and raining, and the nights are much cooler.
Sugar free ok so far. Resisted some serious temptation at the supermarket after a bad-ish day yesterday. How are you getting on?

Hey i'm good thanks hun :D

Hope all is going well

...well it was going so well.. I was restraining myself and no pudding after nandos.. but then I got persuaded to drink... oh dear!!! so all my weeklies went and a good few more!! But I still feel in control... walked to town today and went to gym.. gonna walk to work all week too - I will be slim :D

Going bridesmaid dress shopping in April... better get on with it!!! :D xxx

Good recovery! I read recently that it is the "junk thinking" rather than the junk food that is keeping weight on some people, number one example being all or nothing thinking- I've blown it now, may as well eat.... I have done this soo many times.
Day six done, except for lemonade icy pole on Sunday- during long hot walk- so I have to add a day on to the end of the month.
Keep up the good work darling girl!

How's your week going love? Is it the first of your new job, or did I het muddled up again? Lol.
Keep smiling, hope its a good week x

Hi hun how is it going? Have a great weekend x

Hey all thanks for dropping in :D

First week at work was good... still stupidly long days - I worked to work everyday and back 2 out of 5 and went to gym two days - I earnt loads of AP :D I lost 3lb this week - really pleased :D

I just need to keep at it... Feeling lonely this weekend xx

Well done on the loss hun :)

How you getting on this week hun x

Thanks everyone :D

Had a busy week again.. work has been crazy!

Lost another 3lb this week :D xx

Well.done on the loss hun x

Thanks hun :) x

Well done on another great loss hun :) x

Cheers :) x

Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

Refuse to slap you, but here's a HUG !!

Thanks hun ;) I just need to have a word with myself! X

Back