ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I'm gonna write in my diary 'Carly is watching you' then I'll be sorted!!! ;)

Ruth
X

LOVE IT RUTH!

Good plan Tras :D

I AM RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My so called good friend who I lived with and who is normally not backwards in coming forwards and can be blunt, harsh etc... well I met her boyfriends friends (quite a big group of them) a while back.. they live in Preston.. and then I met two of them at Kendal Calling... and I visit about once a month (invited by them... and they have in the past said they prefer me to her etc etc... I have never told her that!)... anyways.. I have been invited down in a few weeks by one of the girls... and she basically asked if she had to invite my friend too... I said it was up to her... so she then invites my so called friend... who then sends back a mass of abuse... saying she finds it weird that I keep inviting myself down (errrr no! I was invited!) and that I complain about having no money and then go and see people I hardly know (errr no! a) what has my money got to do with her!! b) thats how u make friends....by seeing them...).. apparently she also thinks "I wont let her have friends that I dont have to" and "its getting on her wick" - well I'm sorry but I have shared all my Cumbrian friends with her when she has none... and I AM JUST ANGRY

And coz I am not meant to kno I cant say anything............ I sound like a five yr old... just angry lol xx

Aww Carly nit surprised ur peed off!!! It sounds like she's jealous that u get on so well with everyone n she prob realises that they like u more than her!! I don't get ppl like that don't see why everyone just can't be friends together!! Hope ur ok any way babe it's good to have a rant xx

Oh,poor you,she's obviously a bit insecure,what with you being so lovely and fabulous! Let her get over it and you continue enjoying your life.

Neither do I?! I always share my friends - invite everyone to everything and want people to get on! :( oh well ...

I kno I have massive flaws and can a pain when I'm drunk and can be gossipy etc but I try my best with everyone...

U all kno how big my issues are with feeling unloved by friends and family just disappointed that my good friend can be that mean xx

I used to have a friend bit like that it was like she wanted to go out with me or another friend but not both together it was Like she was scared of us getting on in case we got on better with each other than we did with her, I don't speak to her any more but still speak to the friend she didn't want me to get on with!! I think ppl like that r just jealous n insecure. Don't let it get u down ur fab n we all love u!! xx

I'm insecure too so maybe I should be more sympathetic! If I was her I guess I might be miffed! Wasn't trying to push her out... :(

Think she may have sussed it from my fb status...

Feeling awful and guilty!! Grrrr x

Uv done nothing wrong it's not Like uv invited urself along u were invited so no need to feel awful ur friend should want u there with her! Xx

Thanks lovely! Shouldn't have put it on my status! That was silly!! Just stirred it up x

I think we all must have one of them "friends" coz I have/had one too..
You know these ppl now.. She needs to get over it.. Maybe if she stopped being so nasty to nice ppl she'd b liked more..
Chin up chic.. You've done nothing to feel awful about xx

Cheers ladies! Calmed down kno! See where she is coming from so will just be careful of her feelings :)

X

Hiya Carly. Enjoy your time away!

....oh and tell that girl to get a grip you are not all 13 anymore!!!!!

I also had a friend like that. Let her sort her own head out and you enjoy your other new friendships. Don't ruin the new ones to keep her happy. I did that and now I don't know any of them! I'd say the group on here I talk to know more about me than alot of other people!....so go enjoy your trip.....rant over :)

Enjoy your wee break at the festival pet! You deserve it! Can't wait to hear how you get on at wi tonight xxx

Good luck for tonight mate and then enjoy ya phish food ;) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Firstly ur friend sounds jealous! N don't let her get to u if poss it must be difficult tho Hun! Ur a great person n she must realise they like u more so she just being hurtful!

N second, good luck for WI!
;-)
Xx

Good luck and cant blame yourself for being sociable and easy to get along with! Sounds very immature of your friend to have a go at you! Xx

Yer friend is WELL JEL !! ignore her .. we all have one of 'those' friends who wishes they were everyone else but themself !! ha!

Have fun on your time away, will miss ya darlin xxxx

Back