ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Bless u Hun x defo do wot u can to follow ur heart! Work is the thing u do the most in life n if u not into it Hun n if u can get out n into wot u want to do!
I am envious of u I am too lazy to get outta mine n I hate it but it pays quite well so I put up with it!
But now I started doing wedding photos which I really enjoy I feel I can do this on the side with my hubby n I also plan on doing a night course of Photographic n bridal makeup so I can do photo shoots makeup n bridal makeup, so I am having a go at trying new stuff! So gud luck to ya Carly, do it while u can!
Go girl!
X

You should def follow your heart otherwise you'll always regret it and wonder why!! Good luck x

Carlyyyy, hugs hun :) whatever you decide i'm sure it will be the right decision! I think you'd make a fantastic teacher! xxx

Ooh exciting news Carly! I've a couple of friends did PGCEs, you will need to apply very early next year to get on a course for sept 2012, so i would recommend getting some school experience in asap, before the end of this year if you can! it might mean using hols to do it but most places need you to have at least a couple of weeks before you apply. What would you teach? you go for it Carly :) xxx

Yay Carly come be a teacher with me :D That's ace. Behind you a 100% Do whatever makes you happy. If you decide to, I'd start getting some experience in asap before you apply, loads of people apply for pgce's nowadays. If you need any help, give us a shout :) xxxx

Thanks all... Application due by 1st Dec at latest..... I only have 5 days hol left and will need to keep 1 day for if I get an interview... so will only have 4 days exp... my friend is a teacher (in fact most of them are!!) and I will go there for 4 days and she will do my reference...

Need to research finances etc and do a lot of reading around....

I kno my parents will be very negative and probably very very angry! I have a lot to think about! lol - feel like a quitter... only been qualified 3 months....

Hope everyone is well... back to ww on Wed :D better get my ass in gear! xx

I say go for it Carly. I'm a solicitor too and I wish that I had done teaching. With two kids and a mortgage i dont think a change of career is an option for me. My best friend is a teacher and I love her stories.

I just feel like a total failure... I dunno.... got a lot of thinking/ organising to do lol xx

Carly you are so far from being a failure.. Don't be so nagative towards yourself.. Look at your achievments!! You're only young and a QUALIFIED solicitor!!! Where's the failing in that??
Changing your mind to doing something you WANT to do rather than something you felt you SHOULD do is not failing.. Its bloody brave if you ask me!!!

Thanks darling! Doubt my family/ friends will feel the same xx

Thanks darling! Doubt my family/ friends will feel the same xx
My family are the same so I totally know how ya feel.. But hey.. Who've ya got to make happy? You? Or them...
Sod them is what I say.. Its ur life and ur future and if they can't be supportive feck them!
Your a legend!! Remember that :D X

Thanks hun!! xx

I want to be a teacher too but my family wouldn't be supportive at all. My parents don't understand not being happy in a job either, they think "a jobs a job!" I say go for it if its what you want. I wish I'd stood up for myself and done what I wanted in the first place, wouldn't even know how to go about it now & doubt there's any jobs here in teaching anyway lol xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm sure u can do it darling! Maybe get some experience, research, courses and funding?! If its what u want it is never too late!!! See Jackie's post on fb! It's a lovely quote :) if I can do it so can u! We can stand up to parents together.. I'll tell yours if u tell mine hahaha! Xx

How very exciting!!!
If it's what you want you should go for it if you want it badly enough you'll find a way. We all know how committed you are to losing weight and if your commitment to teaching is anywhere near the same woe betide anything that gets in your way....
Have you looked at the scheme that allows you to train whilst working at a school rather than being based in a Uni? Bit like an apprenticeship?
Good luck!!!

Just checking in to say thanks for the lovely words in my diary, really appreciate it hon... and I think I should treat myself with face masks etc, never thought of that lol!!
Feel like I can talk to you lot much easier than talking to someone in my actual day to day life haha! XxX

azwethinkweiz said:
Just checking in to say thanks for the lovely words in my diary, really appreciate it hon... and I think I should treat myself with face masks etc, never thought of that lol!!
Feel like I can talk to you lot much easier than talking to someone in my actual day to day life haha! XxX

Hi hunni
Where u been? I missed u. How was ur festival? Have u had a bad time of it sweetie? If so I'm sorry Hun n make sure u do have some treats! Once a month is a must xxxx

Hi all!

Love the new pic Liz!! FAB!!

Sarah - I meant every word and am always here to listen :D Hugs! Defo treat yourself :D

Thanks LMO! I am making plans as I type and will broach subject with parents some time this week... ARGH! xx

WEDNESDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2011: WEEK 21 - DAY 1

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Chippy Chips = 14pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Quesidilas = 15pp
2 x Curly Wurly = 6pp

DAILIES USED: 44/38pp

WEEKLIES USED TODAY: 6
TOTAL WEEKLIES USED: 6/49