ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I love babies. My OH is keen but we aren't together long lol. I want a house first I've told him ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I want the house, marriage then baby - very conventional/ fairytale lol xx

I'm a bit conventional too hon. Although not religious one iota so marriage is more of a bond to me than some religious tradition and I'm not sure I'll marry in a church at all... Haven't decided! X

MrsLmc said:
Yip its the womanly way hehe....have you had a look back at last years and the years before christmas pictures.....bet you'll see a difference then!! Mines from last year don't count, was 8 months preggers but the year before I was massive!!! This years will show a great difference

Actually... I was so big I didn't allow pictures of me. I regret it now obviously because any recent pictures of me I still see the fat girl lol!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Small world :) (u have 2 ;))

Wow that's fab :) exciting!!! Xx

Yes I deffo do =) mwah xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Love this hon :)

Name: Sarah

Home: Louth, Ireland

Weight loss so far: 14st 2 down to 11st (44lbs) :D ;)

Favourite food: Quiche

Least Favourite food: Onions/Lettuce

5 reasons for dieting:
1) to be a healthy weight again
2) to feel more attractive
3) for shopping not to be depressing anymore
4) to fit in nice sized dress for my sisters wedding
5) don't want to be paranoid about being judged on my size anymore.

No way are you younger than me, I honestly thought you were older, but only coz of your wise ways, hehe xxx

For us its
1. Wedding 2012
2. Baby 2013
3. House 2014-2015

The main reason its all so planned is coz of my diabetes, babies cant be unplanned as its far too fatal for the baby, so im guna be a mummy in less than 2 years =) xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
No way are you younger than me, I honestly thought you were older, but only coz of your wise ways, hehe xxx

Hahaha! Awwwh... I seem oooold :p

Can't wait to see pics of your beauty baby... *patiently waits till 2013*
Heehee.. X

Haha, itll come before you no it =) yeah iv always thought of you as being late twenties lol xx

It actually will, time is flying I think!
Hehe... Ohhh I've still a few years till late 20s ;) wish I was still 21 lol!! X

Haha, me too !!! turning 25 was bloody tragic .... i didnt celebrate atall .. :eek: i was too depressed !!

Ur making me feel sooooooooo old girls!! I'm 38 and hate the fact that I'm nearer to 40 than 30! Won't b fat and 40 tho, so I suppose that's a bonus!

Claire bear - u look stunning in ur photo xx

Ur making me feel sooooooooo old girls!! I'm 38 and hate the fact that I'm nearer to 40 than 30! Won't b fat and 40 tho, so I suppose that's a bonus!

Aaaaaawww, thnxs :) ... it was taken in Ibizaaaa so i was all bronzeddd :p

*Claire-Bear* said:
Haha, me too !!! turning 25 was bloody tragic .... i didnt celebrate atall .. :eek: i was too depressed !!

Awwwh babe... 25 isn't old at all you know. But I think I understand as its kinda weird... I don't feeeel like I should be almost 25 haha? I think I'll always feel this way no matter what age I am which is strange haha.

Yeahhh, i no ... well also the fact that i knew noone would have wanted to celebrate with me, ive spent sooo many bdays with ppl makin excuses why they cant come out n celebrate with me, so ive given up! on my 21st everyone came out for a meal but left before it finished and left me with a seventy quid bill to pay !! everyone was suppose to come out after for cocktails .. it ended up bein me, my fella n his mate :eek: so since then, ive given up !!!

I've had some more wine so I'm maudlin and being very naustalgic...but have decided that age only matters if you know when you will pass on....so although I'm 30, I won't be going anywere till I'm at least 100 so 70 years left...see instantly really young :D:D:D;)

And on the baby front I understand the want for having kids, I always wanted a baby from I was about 17, now I have 2 and would love another, but no more! Kinda makes me sad but my history of pregnancies and ill kids means I'd rather quit while I have two perfect healthy adorable great children.

Back