ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luck with wi :) xx

Well done that's brill!!! Xxx

New plan!!! I've decided to get weighed at home on a friday morning! Will change to online membership which is cheaper ... And still allows me to be in mag and to become a leader WHEN I get to goal :D I will obviously renew mag subscription too when it expires (just got one today - eek! Excited much?!)

Plus it means I don't have to stress about having a big lunch on WI day and most importantly it means I will use my weeklies at weekend then have 4 or 5 good days with just dailies before WI ... Also gonna stop "treat night" because weeklies should be enough of a treat...

Will stick to 2-3 gym sessions a week and any other exercise that fits....

What do we think?

I literally only get weighed at meeting and don't use the shop... Plus I figure if my mum weighs me and I post to u guys I'm still accountable....

Cxx

Hi c, I am an online member and have found it fab! Was worried at first that I wouldn't have the discipline if somebody wasn't weighing me but because I really want it I have been fine. I have been to classes before and can honestly say this site gives me all the support I need and more! Think friday weigh in is a gud idea cos like u say if u have a full weekend u know how much u have to pull back in the week. I used to get weighed on a friday but I have swapped now to a Monday. Found I wud eat rubbish all day on a Friday after wi but because Monday is the start of the week I don't do that anymore. Only physcological but it works for me. xxx

Sounds great Carly hun!! You can do it. Me, Nic and Dinx do it at home and we're sticking to it :) Getting weighed at the weekend really is sooo much better, so then if you have a night off or slip up you have that time in the week to get back on it :) Good luck for wi today xx

Good luck lovely :) I wish i could do it at home :( I tried online before and i couldnt stick to it..just kept cheating and i knew it wasnt going to work. I changed to meetings and i still am not 100% all the time like some people on here but i have lost 20lbs with ww meetings :) I used to stay for meeting on summer but now only get weighed!

Im sure you will do fabulous!

xx

sounds like a great plan hun :D

i don't like getting weighed at night either, i make sure i eat and drink more or less the same each week but it's a hassle.

xxx

I wish I had the willpower to do it online and trust myself not to cheat lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Is that starting this week Carly? Good luck hon x I don't have the willpower :(

I do it hon! Wishing you luck with it this week honey xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yay to Friday am WI!! Thinks it's the nest day/time for WI. I do it online as well and find it good for me.

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all :D - first WI will be this Friday

I got my mag today and after reading that with a few tears I emerged a new (old) me - HEAD BACK IN THE GAME! Bring on Christmas... throw whatever you can at me.... I will be slim!!

I wont set big targets like I usually do... on week at a time..... ideally another stone by Christmas but I don't mind too much... hope to be in "normal" sizes by wedding but anything is better than now!!

Thank you all for all your support!!

xxx

U will do great hun x u always do! Gud luck for ur first fri wi!
It doesnt matter if u change the day just so long as its same time of the day i find, its not best to change from night to day.
X

Sounds like a good plan, and you seem to have a renewed motivation. Good luck for this week!!

Wish I could trust myself to go it alone, but I don't ha, so will continue with meetings, at least they are free now xx

:D thanks!! Xx

glad you've got your mojo back sweetie :D

hope you have a gud un on friday x

Exhausted! Didn't get home from work till 9.30! Eaten tea, done more work, now bed! Good day food wise! Stressed out and miserable with job :( Catch up tomorrow xx

Back