ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Its good but hard work- well it was when I did it and it did my back in well and truly!
Great fun though!!!!!

Really energetic though and burns loads of cals!!!!

Ruth
x

Lauren - I just use the purple book according to weight and intensity - is that wrong?! I kno I should do a certain level before they count... Buy not planning on eating them again...

Zumba is wii game and I think the routines compare quite well to the classes ive tried (been to 2 dif ones)

I like just dance 1 & 2 but they aren't as high intensity and are more fun with a friend

Wii fit plus is good because it tells u cals burned :) x

Stuck to my plan (above) and just hope I can do the same tomorrow :) x

Tues is now cinema night so treat might be a scoop of Icecream instead of cider ;) x

Yummy Ice Cream!!!!

Im weird and like to eat ready made custard out of the carton :p

Does anyone know the pp for the mini ben and jerrys?

Ruth
x

Is it cold custard?! Lol

Ben n jerrys is about 4pp for 60g so if it's a 150ml tub 10 x

Im weird and like to eat ready made custard out of the carton :p

My OH does this! Cold custard, straight out the pot, the whole bloody lot! He's a skinny runt too, damn him :) You're both weird :p x

HAHA! gonna make a couple of changes to plan xx

Hoping to do another 20AP today and will have Tuesday off exercise and gonna enjoy Ben and Jerry's out of APs xx

Plus I really wanted a kit kat chunky after lunch so I have juggled staff! xx

Changed tea to chippy chips too as wont have time to go home :) still same number of pps as my kiev and homemade chips so still just 20AP xx

I'm out wed for qualification tea and it's my first day after WI so might use weeklies for nice food and pud and the split the ones I have left... In London a week on tues so found a WI near the station at 6.30pm
At train arrives at 6 :)

Won't be able to earn AP on wed coz out after work so will get bk to it on thurs :) x

Swapped fudge cake for the special choc orange melt pudding - hope it's same pp - still feel guilty even though was planned lol!!

Back home for wii :) x

OMNOMNOM that pudding sounds delish!! I'm allergic to Orange but the hell with it, GIMME!!

I also eat cold custard straight from the pot, or rice pudding. Draw the line at beans cold from the tin though! :p

It was lush!!!!! :) xx

Cold and warm! Rice pudding and cold beans! And cold mushy peas with Heinz tomato ketchup!

*drools*

Ruth
X

Interesting.... Lol x

good luck for tonight.

i usually have a naughty couple of days after weigh in but have to be good as off to taybarn thursday and i will use all my points, probably plus sum :D

Last edited:
Thanks! Where is taybarn? Have fun x

Back