ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

MrsLmc said:
Plan and diaries are looking brilliant Carly and you seem very positive and motivated this last while. Great to see you back in it. Have a great week xx

What a lovely post! 100% true too!!!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ladies :D

Cheers for working that out Sarah :D

Ruth - chicken, lean mince, bacon, fruit, veg, warby wraps, ww grained thick bread (is always 2pp a slice even for 2 or 3) - tastes nice and toasts ok, philly light, low fat cheese, pasata (amazing for making sauces).... feel free to add some ww meals too for convenience... ask any questions at all sugar... xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks Ladies :D

Cheers for working that out Sarah :D

Ruth - chicken, lean mince, bacon, fruit, veg, warby wraps, ww grained thick bread (is always 2pp a slice even for 2 or 3) - tastes nice and toasts ok, philly light, low fat cheese, pasata (amazing for making sauces).... feel free to add some ww meals too for convenience... ask any questions at all sugar... xxxx

Thanks so much!

I will be eating 2 ready meals a week which isn't ideal but I don't have another choice! It's Monday and Tuesday so includes WI day which is good and stops me stuffing my face post WI!

Thanks very much I'm making a huge list! Cleaning out the cupboards and fridge! Was thinking of having my own cupboard away from my partner or buying myself a couple of boxes for my food! What do we think? I have a habit of looking in cupboards...

Ruth
X

Thanks so much!

I will be eating 2 ready meals a week which isn't ideal but I don't have another choice! It's Monday and Tuesday so includes WI day which is good and stops me stuffing my face post WI!

Thanks very much I'm making a huge list! Cleaning out the cupboards and fridge! Was thinking of having my own cupboard away from my partner or buying myself a couple of boxes for my food! What do we think? I have a habit of looking in cupboards...

Ruth
X

Add eggs to that list Ruth, very handy for breakie, omlettes and everything.

I have a habit of looking in the cupboards too lol. I put all treats, choc and stuff I should limit in a cooler bag at the very top of my larder, I've to get my step ladder to get it down, find it stops me mindlessly eating that type stuff x

Ohh and sorry for butting in:D

Yea defo have ur own cupboard... and boxes... I would also buy a few treats... kit kats/ curly wurlys/ freddos etc... and write the pp on each of them :D and maybe some ww icecream/dessert for when u fancy a pud xx

Defo agree with all this and would say either have your own press or else get all the baddie stuff and put that in one press u know I don't go near. X x

Racheldublin said:
Defo agree with all this and would say either have your own press or else get all the baddie stuff and put that in one press u know I don't go near. X x

I'm definitely separating everything! Thanks Very much everyone!

Ruth
X

My list:
2x Ready Meals (prob mac cheese & s&s chicken with rice)
Eggs
Bacon medallions
WW sausages
Extra Light Mozzarella
Grated Light Cheese
LF coleslaw
El flora
Diet Coke & Tonic Water
Passata
Square wraps
WW bagels
Crumpets
Ham
Mini Kievs
Baking potatoes
Cooked chicken
Courgettes, aubergine and red onion
Grapes and frozen fruit
2x frozen puds or yogurts
WW grained bread
Philly el
Kit kats and Freddos
75g chorizo
Chopped toms with onion and garlic
Black olives
Roasted peppers
(chorizo and red pepper pasta)
Stir fry veg
Chicken fillets
Salad mixed
Mushrooms
Baby potatoes
Parma ham
Boxes x2/3

Ruth
X

Looks good to me :) was there pasta and rice on list (on phone so can't see)... Cereal/milk if u like it... Lazy chilli and lazy garlic/ herbs and spices.... I love the maggi so juicy paprika powder stuff... Put two chicken breasts and 600g of potatoes in bag and shake and if that's split between u n oh it's 11pp each...

I have fajita/enchilada/Quesidilas packs and freeze the wraps in 2s and just use 1/4 of spice each time.....

Also the breaded fish fillets are usually 6pp - and nice n easy with some homemade wedges.... Think that's me out of ideas for now lol

I often make cottage pie/lasagne in bulk and put in single portion dishes and freeze ... Hope that all helps x

All sounds fab!

I already have rice and pasta :)

My freezer is only the size of a drawer so I can't freeze anything :( armed and dangerous and off to asda!

Ruth
X

Enjoy asda x

I got to say my best bit of doing weight watchers is food shopping i absolutly love it! X

My shopping:
Frozen WW brownie desserts
Frozen WW crumble desserts
WW leek and bacon quiche
WW arabiatta oval pizza
WW Bolognese Al Forno meal
WW chicken and mushroom pie
WW vanilla and choc mousses
WW grated cheese
WW pork sausages
(all on offer in asda)
2x chicken breast fillets
Light mozzarella
Flora light
Bacon medallions
Parma ham
Fajita Kit
Cadburys Treat Size Bag
Baking potatoes
New potatoes
Passata
Black Olives
Peppadew Peppers
Maggi Flavourings- garlic, mixed herbs and sweet and sour
Lazy chilli
Lazy garlic
2x Tonic Water
Bagels
Crumpets
WW Wholemeal bread
Warburtons Wraps
Mushrooms
Mixed Peppers
Mini Courgettes
Tomatoes
2x stir fry veg
2 mixed bags of salad
Grapes
Nectarines
Extra Light Philly Minis
Light Coleslaw
Tomatoes in Garlic Tin
Eggs
Mini Kievs
Thick cut fresh veg bag (£1 looked fab!)

=£62.51

Bargain!!!!

Ruth
X

Wow that's impressive for £63! X

That is how I have always done it... Because lets face it if u had to think by Friday if in Total that week u had had say 14 slices of bread what that would be etc... I just think that sometimes we will over pp and others will be under so no massive issue... probably not supposed to but... x xx
Well when u put it like that it makes sense lol...told you id sound stupid asking it lol xx

Argh!!!!!!! I just edited my diary post from
Above to keep the colours but forgot to copy and paste so have ended up entirely replacing Saturday!!! Bugger! Not Doing it again lol xx

Don't be silly Susan... Other people would pp em higher... Each to their own cx

Sunday 8th January 2012

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Warby Pizza with Chorizo = 13pp
Kit Kat = 3pp

DINNER

Burger & Chips = 30pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat = 3pp
Chocolate = 10pp

PP USED = 59/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

(-20pp)

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Yummy burger & chips :)
2. I am worrying a bit about exam but I've done work :D
3. I hopefully won't have to come to London again haha

Well no gym today but I'm ok with that...all weeklies gone... Gonna be just within dailies next 4 days and try to go to gym 2/3 times... Will probably restart c25k :) x

xxx

Last edited:
Back