ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Well done on ur menus, exercise n no choc! Thats ace x

Friday 20th January 2012

BREAKFAST
2 x Crumpets = 5pp
Extra Light Flora = 1pp

LUNCH
Pasta Pouch = 6pp
Mr Kipling Lemon Slice = 3pp

DINNER
Gammon Steak and Potato Crunchies = 10pp
Mr Kipling Angel Slices = 4pp
Jelly Tots = 3pp

SNACKS

Fruit Salad Chews = 3pp
Pom Bear Crisps x2 = 6pp
WW Rose Wine (Bottle) = 14pp

PP USED = 55/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 10AP (Day 3 of Week 3 of C25K!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 10AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Still have lots of weeklies left after my first day :D
2. I managed a day 8 without choc!
3. I did day 3 of Week 3 of C25K

Another busy day... gym and working late.. then night with my friend, wine and dvd :D was loads of fun! Feeling a bit better... SO MUCH WORK TO DO!!! ARGHHHHH

My PGCE interview is Wed so I have that to prepare for and I have a trial on Monday - so much work to do!! I just want to relax... lol Booked Tues off and the interview is all day Wed...

Oh and I handed in my resignation on Thursday... my boss didn't seem to bothered.. everyone else seemed more upset.. felt a bit gutted at the response and annoyed that people passed the news around when I planned to do it one at a time.. oh well.. At least the girls at the new job are looking forward to it...

If I am honest I was heartbroken today.. I found out that my boss was offering my good friend my job... it was only one day after I told him... I just felt like crap! everyone says "it's business" - I just thought it was soon and that his response was rubbish... Guess I made the right choice... but I am utterly terrified of starting the new job too... What if they don't support me as much, what if I am rubbish... what if they want me to do too much Crown Court stuff....

I think I am just confused... I am looking forward to saving money, earning more money and being local so I can meet people for lunch ... and I want to walk to work (so got a ww pedometer) and I will be nearer to gym... It is goin to be amazing :D

And I am going to try and buy some new suit dresses and stuff in 5 weeks just before I start the new job :D I hope to be a dress size smaller by then.. even though I have lost 2 stone 9lb I am still in the same clothes size.. which is naff! I will save measuring my inches for a few weeks.. :D

OH ... I lost 4lbs this WI - so pleased :D Hoping to keep going with quite big losses :D xxx

Last edited:
Hiya, stumbled across your food diary after seeing your 1lb a week loss thread. I'm in the middle of my Primary PGCE at the moment, so hope it is something you are still hoping to do - it's intense but very rewarding!

Congrats on your weight loss too! I only started WW on Monday but love it! xx

Thanks ladies :D xx

Hi hun

Welcome to the thread :D I still really want to do it - am nervous.. Just hope I get in... Not sure what to do about jobs.. starting a new one in March and will feel bad leaving... still know I want to teach... guess I just feel guilty!

How are u finding WW hun?xx

The new job... I hope its everything you deserve hon... Hope the people are nice etc. you deserve to be happy in your job. Looks like you had a good week... You stayed off choccie the whole week!! Fantastic! Loads of APs earned too... You're doing great xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks petal :D xx

Hi hun

Welcome to the thread :D I still really want to do it - am nervous.. Just hope I get in... Not sure what to do about jobs.. starting a new one in March and will feel bad leaving... still know I want to teach... guess I just feel guilty!

How are u finding WW hun?xx

Aww well good luck with your interview :) and dw about jobs, you would still be there for at least 5 months before your course would begin.

I am really enjoying it... had a sneaky peak at the scales and am already 3.5lb lighter in 4 days! So happy. It's my anniversary and OHs birthday mid-March so would love to lose a stone by then. Just gotta stick to it 100% really :) I find the 'treats' are amazing compared to Slimming World!! xx

Well done on loss x n best wishes for ur interview honey, u will do well am sure!
Xx

Thanks Liz!

Wow that's a nice goal to aim for! Glad the scales are showing good things :) I love ww! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Tuesday 17th January 2012

BREAKFAST
2 x Crumpets = 5pp
Extra Light Flora = 1pp

LUNCH
WW Spanish Chicken and Patatas Bravas Meal = 8pp
Muller Light Yogurt = 2pp

DINNER
Bernard Matthews Mini Kievs x8 = 10pp
Haribo = 6pp

SNACKS
Fromage Frais x2 = 4pp
Fruit Salad Chews = 3pp
Cake = 10pp

PP USED = 49/39pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 40AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 30AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I survived a long day without picking too much (did eat stuff I didn't need because I was so hungry)
2. I managed a day 5 without choc!
3. Still feeling positive

I had a really long day... was at work till 10pm... so just threw something in the oven quickly... meant I picked in the early evening coz I was so hungry!!! And no time for gym... what a day!! xxx

Was the ww spannish chicken etc nice?? I was going to buy it the other day but they only have one left and it looked like it had been thrown around abit x

It was really delicious :) enjoyed it! X

Ill def be getting it next time then! My actifry has broke i sent it off to get repaired dno hw i cope without it loool x

Awww no :( that's disappointing!

Tesco has 3 for 2 on all ww meals/puds x

Saturday 21st January 2012

BREAKFAST
Belvita x2 = 3pp

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza = 13pp
Fromage Frais = 2pp
Jelly Tots x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Fajitas = 17pp
Mr Kipling Angel Slices = 4pp
Muller = 2pp

SNACKS

Velvet Crunch Crisps = 2pp
Pom Bear Crisps = 3pp

PP USED = 51/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 30/49pp

APs EARNED = 15AP (NRG Class at Gym)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 0AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. Still have a fair few weeklies left :D
2. I managed a day 9 without choc!
3. I went to the gym :D

Cross at myself.. spent all day catching up on minimins, updating diary, sorting money stuff... and not managed to get any prep done.. going to gym tomorrow morning and then I have all day to prep trial and interview.. Feel sick with panic... gonna sleep soon to be ready for tomorrow...

I hope everyone is well xxxx

Last edited:
Woah woah woah.... how many points are a bag of jelly tots?! This could be all my birthdays and christmases come at once?!! :D

Don't be too hard on yourself, if it helps I have so much work to do and my room is a tip and the only things I've done today are fill out a form and a birthday card (not even arsed to post em yet! lol), go to the gym & swimming with my sister and now gonna snuggle up in bed with some Criminal Minds! Lazy saturdays - bliss! Good luck with your prep tomorrow :) xx

Thanks darling!! :D

Well they are from a multipack.. last week I calculated it and it said 2pp... but must have typed wrong and they were 3pp lol... but for 2 of the multipack bags they were 5pp xxx

Definitely worth it!! I love Jelly Tots... though will resist multipacks as I never know when to stop lol! xx

Hehe ... 4 bags for £1... and have to admit that 1 bag is enough :D xx

Back