ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thanks chick ;) x

Ace hun, well done on the interview! I knew ud do well!!
N pay no attention to ur class instructor, how ignorant! I think their all like that tho hun, thinking theyre better than everyone else! Thats y i dont go to classes! Im too scared of them n all the clicky thin girls that hav bin going for ages! N will prob laff at me wen i cant do the steps!
;-x

Also well done no C! N yum to nandos with the girls x

Happy thursday!
;-)
X

Glad your interview went well honey, you deserve some happiness xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone :D

She just kept telling me I was doing it wrong and when I spoke to her she wouldn't even make eye contact with me... Just made me feel rubbish.... and yea the clicky girls were there... I have been to hundreds of classes but she is the only one who made me feel rubbish... xx

Thanks everyone :D

She just kept telling me I was doing it wrong and when I spoke to her she wouldn't even make eye contact with me... Just made me feel rubbish.... and yea the clicky girls were there... I have been to hundreds of classes but she is the only one who made me feel rubbish... xx

My old netball coach use to single me out and shout at me for no reason ...... bullies !!! i hate them .. they only do it to make themselves feel better, dont let her get to you Carly xxxxxx

Thursday 26th January 2012

BREAKFAST
Crumpet x2 = 5pp
Extra Light Flora = 1pp

LUNCH
NONE

DINNER
WW CTM and Potato Crunchies = 14pp
Rowntree Randoms = 4pp
Mr Kipling Angel Cake = 4pp

SNACKS
Rowntree Randoms = 4pp
Mr Kipling Angel Cake = 4pp
Velvet Crunch
= 2pp

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 75AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I had a sleep this afternoon (was sent home from work poorly)
2. I managed a day 14 without choc! (a whole fortnight!!)
3. I have a nice weekend ahead - seeing friends tomorrow, hair dyed and cut and out on sat (but then on call on sunday :()

Well I feel utter rubbish today - got the blasted cold, everything aches... then this morning I felt sick and had a poorly tummy... I was sent home (times like this remind me why my current boss is so nice).... I slept all afternoon so no lunch... had a nice tea and some yummy snacks to make up my points... no exercise coz I feel crap....

I have to go in tomorrow - I have so much to do!

Really not looking forward to being on call on Sunday :( lol

Hope I feel better for going out this weekend xxxx

As hope your feeling bit brighter tomorrow babe! Hate not feeling good and having to be in work! Well done for 14 days off choccie! Xx

Thanks Chick xx

Thanks ladies ;)

I lost 3lb! So that's 7 in two weeks :) xx

That's fantastic! You deserved it, well done hon :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks both :) x

Thanks chick. Xx

Back