ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Just checking in... Hope your weekends been good x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope you're managing to stay safe & warm at TITP :)
Bet you'll want to spend a week in the bath when you get back from all that mud!!! :D

Hey :D

T in the Park was awesome!! All showered and clean now - feeling much better :D

Will catch up this week xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey :D

T in the Park was awesome!! All showered and clean now - feeling much better :D

Will catch up this week xx

Sounds like you had a great time!
The first proper shower after a festival is one of the best showers ever! ;)

CGxx

I am ok thanks ladies :D I am starting afresh :D Put on today.. but it's a new week and a fresh start :D x

Sorry ladies! Been really busy.... Big secret for u... I'm in the process of buying my first house... So between that and work and decorating (buying it off my dad so can do now) and sorting my new course .... Crazy!!!

Starting to stick to ww again tomorrow :) x

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its a secret so I dont know anything about it or what it is or anything (hehe) but I feel excited, for no particular reason! Well done Carly :D

Whats the plan for WW then, will you be class or online or self-taught?
WI Mondays, or when?
Behind ya 100% :D x

Lol thanks Jen and Nikki

It's a two bed terrace! Really old style but I'm giving it my touch lol. Hope to move in in August ready for my course :)

Walking to work tomorrow and going bk to gym for first time in months :) and bk to ww meetings :) xx

I get loans and grants and bursarys so will be fine :) mortgage is only £320 so better than rent most places :)

I'll take some when I properly move in :) still scared it will fall through.... X

It's pissing down... My feet are soaking.... I'm juggling a brolly, my phone and my lunch bag... I'm too hot and bothered...but I'm still walking to work!!! Off to ww later to see the damage and then to the gym to get back on track with "mission slim down" xx

Aww that's a shame, sun is out here in London glad ur bk good luck with ww xxx

Thanks hun x

Aw carly HUGE congratz for you.. I know the feeling of the "oh no it can still fall thru" only too well.. We've moved into our house but Sale is still not finalised.. We're renting while the paperwork is being done.. But we're still very aware it cud all still go belly up.. We haven't done ANY decorating or anything just in case...

Fingers crossed for us both :D x

Back