ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I've just been weighed and I've lost 3.5lb and I kno I should be jumping for joy but I'm not... The scales waved a 6lb loss in my face this morning meaning I would get my 2 stone off... And my 10% and I would be my lightest in 3 years... And I would still be averaging 2.5 a week which is what I need to get to goal by friends wedding... But no... They couldn't play nice... So really I only lost 2lb after last weeks undeserved gain ....

I kno it's really good ... And I kno u will tell me to chuck the stupid scales... Lol .... I'm off to the chippy and hoping the fittie is there!!! And I will get my 2 stone and 10% next week :D xx

Most spices are free I say :) x

chuck the scales!!! hehe.... excellent job tho carly, stop beating yourself up about it all, you are heading in the right direction, and a slow but steady loss is the way to go....a 6lb loss in 1 week this far in shouldnt isnt a good thing always. slow and steady will help make sure the weight stays off. Enjoy the chippie :)

3.5lb is fab carly! :) you should be very proud of yourself, you are doing soooo well!I agree with Dinx, 6 pound loss probably wouldn't stay off..3.5 will! Keep going and you will get your dream of being slim in NYC!! :) enjoy the chippy...14pp isnt too bad, might have to treat myself some time soon. Hope you feel better soon lovely xxxxx

Carly your doing fantastic, we always would like that little bit more and I don't think that's a bad thing, keeps us on track and determined!!

Enjoy your chippy tea and I hope your fitty is there, nothing like a bit of eye candy lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bless u a loss is a loss honey I wud b jumping with that amount for sure so well done even tho u hoped for more lovey x

I asked earlier but I think it got missed, do u point dried spices? Ta hun
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Most spices are free I say :) x

Thanks for this ignore end of last msg sorry missed a page of yr blog x

You don't have to point spices chick.

Carly that's excellent, I know you hoped for more... Understand your frustration but well done!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

damn, must all be typing at the same time lol x

Indeed thanks hun
X

Thanks everyone! :) ready to get that loss next week :D

Hope ur all ok!

No fittie in the chippy :( x

Yeah let's all get an ace loss.
Aw no chippie fittie shame Hun x

there are 2 old women working in my chippy but it still doesn't stop me going in lol :eat: xx

Haha xx

There's a hot italian guy in my chippy. Mmm. ;)

And where is this?! X

LOL! I'm in ROI Carly, might be a bit of a trip for you to come see him hehe! :p

Get me a piccie ;) I'll trade u for my fittie haha xx

do you want a pic of my 2 old ladies? LOL

Back