ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

31pp on choccie! Nooooommm. I could so do that right now hehe! I was quite "good" snackwise today I think. May have been the sore tooth though LOL. ;)
Ah hon I get down too, I've been on and off pills for depression for 6 years. Its so easy to let life get us down isn't it? I'm a pessimistic person generally (the glass is defo half empty imo lol) but we'll plod on hon. You will meet someone when you least expect it! I'm a firm believer that there's someone out there for everyone (even tho it seems like they're hiding from us sometimes hehe).
Chin up lovely, you're doing great and sounds like you have a busy social life too :D popular cailín is you! ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Carly, trust me, you have a much busier social life than i bloody do .... i went out last sat and tonight but apart from that nowt planned .... i dont have many friends unfortunately and my best friend lives 20miles from me with her boyf who she spends way too much time with (if u ask me) ..... so over the years ive gotten use to bein a loner ....... your doin fab, i guess wen your such a socialite like yourself - always out n busy so wen you have nowt to do, it seems worse ..whereas im quite happy on my own (how sad am i) ... and happy to go out but always think i would rather stay in ....

Mmmmmm, im lovin all the choco in your diaries .... makes my mouth water - your doing well tho, dont beat yourself up .. sometimes life isnt that simple to stick completely to your diet :D

For November will have to organise what were gonna do,if some wanna just do a day meet and then if some wanna go out onthe night they can; or both! Also shall be flying over so will have to stay over so if anyone else would be staying in a cheap travel lodge or holiday inn or something! Xx

Thanks girlies! Just felt out of control with choccie and felt miserable n lonely but I'll be ok!

Yea travelodge sounds good :) x

That's fab Nikki! Is everyone on fb?! I will add a few more to group and if others can add themselves if I miss them hehe xx

Nikki Nikki Nikki!!!! Will ur train go through Carlisle?! I think it might then we can be train buddies : D xx

Ahh cool :D xx

hey Carly babes ..hope your feeling better today hun...good luck for your trial next week..you will be fab! .....I do intend...to come to the meet although it will depend very much on cost ...bit strapped at the min...Star we could travel together if thats ok with you....enjoy your dvd's girls x

Thanks Jem! Hope u can come!! Xx

Back