ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

fab loss missy keep it up :D

Very well done honey xxx
:)

Great loss Carly. I now want Ben and Jerry's. Nom.

Mmm Mmm phish food is my fav!! 6 .30 my weigh in eeek hope I lose!! X

:eek::eek::eek: FOUR POUNDS ... you legend Carly !!! that is amazzzinnggg!!! glad u enjoyed ur B&J .. Two men who will never let you down :D:p

lol thanks all :)

Toothache continues.. in fact my entire jaw is in agony! was a right grump today and I have my first trial tomorrow and opening my mouth hurts! awesome!

On the plus side its easier to forget food!! Cuedoc and emergency dentists wont help so just have to wait till Friday morning :( not happy

I am gonna go do a few hours prep then hope to sleep... might not be able to update all things today but will catch up tomorrow

Much love
xxx

Week 17: Day 1 - Wednesday 10th August 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Fajitas = 16pp
Curly Wurly x2 = 6pp

SNACKS
NONE

TOTAL = 39/39pp

Weeklies Used: 0pp
Total Weeklies Used: 0/49pp

0AP Earned
Total AP: 0AP
AP used: 0AP

Xxx

You need to take some painkillers periodically for that toothache hon otherwise it'll drive you mad till its fixed. Hopefully you just need a filling, sucks that you can't get into dentist till friday? No emergency dentist available? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Emergency dentist says unless I have severe swelling or am a child I have to suffer....

Never had a filling or anything before so am terrified... suspecting an abcess :(

Am taking paracetamol and ibuprofen as co-codamol made me feel sick :( xx

I had a terrible toothache last november, needed a root cancal was horrific the pain i couldnt sleep, eat or anything. Neurofen was all i was advised..was pathetic. Clove oil is good for tooth ache it numbs the area. I was quoted £500+ for private treatment as mine was a back tooth so i had to rely on NHS thankfully i got a cancellation about a week later as i have a fear of dentist and needed to be gased ha. Hope you get it sorted! x

If you can when it's time for more try chewing a paracetamol, gross I know and probably not good for you, but chew it on the tooth that hurts and try and get it in the tooth/gum. That always helps my hubby.
Hope you feel better tomorrow.

xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Emergency dentist says unless I have severe swelling or am a child I have to suffer....

Never had a filling or anything before so am terrified... suspecting an abcess :(

Am taking paracetamol and ibuprofen as co-codamol made me feel sick :( xx

That's terrible, anyone can get into emergency dentist here but it costs a little more than a regular visit.
Never had a filling!? Ah hon an abscess or root canal or pulled tooth is worst case scenario, hopefully its just a cavity and can be filled. I'm not gonna lie and say getting a filling is pleasant because it really isn't but definitely better than root canal or pulled tooth. Have you never had toothache before then? Poor chick. Its a very annoying and painful thing :( *hugs* x

Aww, bummer about the tooth :( Fillings aren't too bad, I find the worst bit is the thing that sucks water out your mouth! I hate it! I'd rather have more injections :p

omnomnom said:
Aww, bummer about the tooth :( Fillings aren't too bad, I find the worst bit is the thing that sucks water out your mouth! I hate it! I'd rather have more injections :p

No WAY! The injections are horrible. And then you feel like you've a fat lip for hours lol...

Im so scared if needles I remember wen i was younger n needed a filling I was more scared if the needle so asked them to do it without the injection....would nit recommend that!!! Soo painful xx

Bless ur tooth ache honey x hope u feel better after plenty painkillers!
Good luck for the trial darlin xxx

All who is scared of dentist get the laughing gas it's the only way I can do it.
My last root canal lasted over an hour was so bad :( but I was high throughout so I dealt ok :)

OMG U LOT ARE SCARING ME lol

I had 2 or 3 baby teeth out to make room and that required gas! and I think I am more pathetic these days... not good with needles...

I will be brave if I need to be... or just put up with pain?! haha

SO TERRIFIED ABOUT TRIAL.. been preparing for hours and still have loads to do! :( xxx

Back