ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hi Carly
Bless u darlin, u have a good rant if u need to, I keep having one on occasion as there's no one to have one at! Ppl seem to b ignoring me! :-(

U will b good btw yr social events I'm sure but u only live once honey n I know loosing weight is a big part of ur life but pls make sure u enjoy yourself along the way! ;-)
U will find someone that deserves u all in good time, ur still young n have ur ace business woman career! Someone will turn up along the journey just wen u least expect it!
Take care n hugs to u! U rock!!
Xx

Hi Carly.. Subscribing for more meal ideas..
Loving the honestly of your weekend tracker.. I find I sometimes hide what i've had by just putting "chipper" or "eddie rockets" and the points it was.. Well done you on pointing everything still..
You've done so well and come so far that you deserve a break to have fun n not worry.. I know you can get back to it and do brilliantly so you should too.. Have more faith in yourself.. You WILL do it.. xx GL

Hello all!

Welcome to all my lovely new subscribers!!!

Still feeling miserable! Can't believe the scales are up 5lbs! The most I've lost in a week on ww is 4lbs yet in 2 bad days I've gained 5?! And tonight will be bad too :(

Oh well we shall take the punishment on Wed and move on! Lol

Hope everyone is well xx

Can't believe the scales are up 5lbs! The most I've lost in a week on ww is 4lbs yet in 2 bad days I've gained 5?! And tonight will be bad too :(

Carly am sure the scales is not being nice because the food you ate yesterday is still being digested.. Dont worry about it.. Its not like you have a weekend like last EVERY weekend.. We are all here for the same reason, to lose weight.. But we have to live too and have fun.. We only get one shot at life so we have to live it, and enjoy it!! Chin up girl and look at your achievement.. not one "bad" weekend.. You'll get your goal..

Thanks sugar :) well said! I'm feeling tearful today which is annoying me lol!

I'm thinking I might text my friend and see if we can eat elsewhere... Xx

Aw don't feel tearful those scales will go down before wed n even if they don't it's not the end of the world. Ru still in Manchester or ru home now? Xx

I'm home now but off to London very soon :) xx

Thanks guys!

I'm just going for a course which is all day tomorrow :) London isn't my cup of tea!

Love love love Manchester! Hope if I moved there we could have regular meet ups :) x

Is it not? I always think that London wi be like Manchester but busier if that makes sense lol!! Yaay hope u do move to Manchester u can be my new shopping buddy lol tho I am a nightmare to shop with lol xx

It sounds like you've had a fun weekend hun :) So sorry you were feeling down though, we all have days like that. Hope you're feeling better now, bless! You will get to your goal in the end, you are doing soo well already. You will soon be in the size you want to be and I agree with an earlier post, if you haven't got the cash just borrow your mates hehe or your sister. Thank god for primark lol I love it! I know what you mean with money, it's a nightmare! Me and oh are renting at the mo but trying our best to save as much as we can for a deposit on a house! When we get back off hols we are basically having a really skint year and saving up as much as poss to buy a house next year. Most of my friends own homes and are constantly asking us when we are going to buy. Most of them however have had their mums and dads to give them deposits, don't think they realise that not everyones mum and dad can do that! And as for men.. you can have my oh, he's a pain in the arse hahaha, only kidding. You will find someone perfect one day :) and there's no rush you are still young. Sorry I'm rambling on your page lol. Hope you have a lovely time in London xxx

Thanks Angel :)

I find the people grumpy and u kno how up north u smile at people if u catch their eye on train/ walking etc in London they look at u like ur crazy if u smile lol...

I would love to be ur shopping buddy :) x

I find the people grumpy and u kno how up north u smile at people if u catch their eye on train/ walking etc in London they look at u like ur crazy if u smile lol...

Its very much like that in Dublin too.. People are all to much in a rush to be nice to each other.. My niece has moved to Wexford (South of Ireland) recently and was up on Friday for the day.. It was her 14th bday and she even commented on how friendly the ppl were there compared to up here..

Hehe ahh god I know, they're a bit like robots some of them down there, especially the ones in the city centre, in a world of their own lol.

Lol you too :) we will have to hit primark one day, the one in Meadowhall here in Sheffield is pretty good. Always so busy xxx

I kno I love a Primark! Gutted that Trafford centre didn't have one! Cx

Gotta love primark : ) soo good for cheap holiday clothes! I'm on a mission today to find shoes to complete my outfit for sat : ) xx

Back