ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

It's lush! Cheese, bacon n I have Mayo or BBQ! Filling too x

:) hope it continues! At mo I really need my weeklies! X

on sundays plan you have onlu used 31pp but added it up to 41....dont LEAVE URSELF SHORT!!!

Silly me! Homemade pizza is 16 not 6! Lol Shame - I was excited for a sec lol! Xx

Lol Carly got ur hopes up lol your doing fab Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So blooming hungry! And not eating fruit n veg is crap :(

I have just picked on snacky things when u could have had something filling! BBQ isn't till 8 and I think I may eat and drink a bit more than planned but hopefully APs over next few days will cover it! Gonna change plan a bit anyway :) x

MMmmm I like the sound of the bacon wrap too.

Can i just check-when you say 50g smash, is that dry weight ? I never know how to point mash-dry or made up

enjoy

enjoy your bbq tonight Carly and could I just ask (prob have missed reading somewhere lol) why your not eating fruit n veg?( if it's not too personal)

Mommyb - its dried weight - but is actually a fair bit when u are eating it - quite filling

Jem - me and my sis have a phobia of it... sis is much more fussy with other foods too but I am a lot better at that... tried hypnosis but think its just gonna be a case of repetition of trying :( xx

Amended a bit :) x

Hi Carly,
Just stumbled across your diary..youve lost loads, well done! i love fruit and veg but have a lot of smoothies to keep my intake high...have you tried having those so it doesn't feel like eating fruit? you could even add some yogurt or milk to make it more like a milkshake and if you throw a lot of strawberries in thats all you can taste! :) you have probably already tried that but thought id mention just in case :)

I like smoothies but if u buy them it's 4pp but to make them I need a decent maker :) thanks Hun! X

I make my fruit smoothies with a hand blender. Works just as well as a smoothie maker. But if you really want to make them in a smoothie maker buy one- don't you deserve a treat after all the hard work that went into losing all that weight? Aren't you worth it?

4pp for bought ones?! :O you should definetely think about investing in a little blender/smoothie maker if you like them...best kitchen appliance i ever got and if you just put ice/water in they are zero pp. :) xx

you DONT need a smoothie maker...its just a fancy word for a blender trust me i work in homeware. ASDA do a smart price blender for about £7, i have had mine for ages and its fantastic. I just throw all the fruit in and mix with ice and orange juice (no points if you use fresh and squeeze them) and blend away. Add milk or yogurt if you want it thicker. makes amazing ice lollys too.
Strawberries taste good. bananna makes it nice and thick, raspberries make it tangy. play around and see what you like best :eek:)

The blender u mentioned - is a hand one or a proper one?

I have a hand one but find that soups and smoothies still have lumps/ bits and would prefer a proper one that as you said can manage ice etc... but yea would much prefer to make them myself :) x

Hi Guys!

I am back for my night out... I officially have NO WEEKLIES!! lol... I had burgers and slices of pizza and random maltesers etc.. and lots of random booze and drinking games... all in all a very good night...

When I first arrived I only knew a few people but eventually got chatting and felt better... one lad was kinda flirty ....

Anyways... I ashamed to say that in spin the bottle I had to say who was the hottest and I picked the actual hottest (who was miles out of my league and with his girlfriend) this was clearly because I was being honest - she was not impressed I said this but it was hardly like I was trying it on lol... then again in the again another boy was dared to kiss me...awkward situation - outwardly I appear quite confident but immediately felt horrendous - and worried that it was like a punishment for him/he would think I am am disgusting (if that makes sense).. so anyways he was a good sport and tried to kiss me... lets just say it was awkward... grrr...

then the flirty one had to "motorboat me" (I hope that most people don't even know what that means! ...) - great?! how embarrasing - refuse and no fun, agree and awkward... .so generally a bit uncomfortable... and then a friend of mine (albeit she was being honest and not as nasty as it soungs) said that basically he was "desperate" - so despite at times feeling kinda confident re: flirting my friend pointed out that he was trying it on with anyone single...all this rambling is getting to the point that I had a lovely night with friends and generally a good giggle but felt uncomfortable at times and although having giggle with lads in a group dont feel like anyone would wanna touch me with a barge pole.. lol.. not depressing just true haha... can't wait till I feel confident about how I look!

Anyways I sound silly... I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow! And I aim to earn 20AP tomorrow and sunday and 10AP mon and Tues and will use no weeklies just dailies till WI - hope I still lose!

Hugs to all :) xx

Back