ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

NB: amended above too lol.. maybe forward planning didn't work today but it usually does :) x

Glad you had a great time Carly despite feeling unconfortable some times. :(

I avoid social situations totally cos I feel so frumpy & self conscious & can't wait for the day I'm half way to being slim.
People can't believe that I come across so confident in my work life but so different in my life outside of work.

Its going to be a nice day today so good luck with your plan for earning some APs today. :D x

Morning Carly! I echo Boos sentiments but sounds like a fun night, all in all! I quite often feel uncomfortable, even round my friends but especially in groups of new people. It is silly really, but I just feel like I stick out like a sore thumb, and am "in the way". I suppose it is a confidence thing, and when slinkiness comes, things will improve!

Good luck for the 30 Day Shred.... braver woman than I am!

Have a lovely day today x

Thanks guys :) I'm about to put the DVD on and sweat the dirty booze! Lol x

a shame you felt uncomfortable at times but glad you enjoyed it. i hope you start feeling more confident in yourself soon ,you sound like a lovely lady.

i will probably sound thick now but what is the 30 day shred? i've heard a few people mention it.

Thanks hun! It's a 20min programme with 3 levels that u move through over the 30 days! It's a DVD by the lady from US biggest loser and says u can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days! ... We shall see - day one here I come x

Hi Guys!

I am back for my night out... I officially have NO WEEKLIES!! lol... I had burgers and slices of pizza and random maltesers etc.. and lots of random booze and drinking games... all in all a very good night...

When I first arrived I only knew a few people but eventually got chatting and felt better... one lad was kinda flirty ....

Anyways... I ashamed to say that in spin the bottle I had to say who was the hottest and I picked the actual hottest (who was miles out of my league and with his girlfriend) this was clearly because I was being honest - she was not impressed I said this but it was hardly like I was trying it on lol... then again in the again another boy was dared to kiss me...awkward situation - outwardly I appear quite confident but immediately felt horrendous - and worried that it was like a punishment for him/he would think I am am disgusting (if that makes sense).. so anyways he was a good sport and tried to kiss me... lets just say it was awkward... grrr...

then the flirty one had to "motorboat me" (I hope that most people don't even know what that means! ...) - great?! how embarrasing - refuse and no fun, agree and awkward... .so generally a bit uncomfortable... and then a friend of mine (albeit she was being honest and not as nasty as it soungs) said that basically he was "desperate" - so despite at times feeling kinda confident re: flirting my friend pointed out that he was trying it on with anyone single...all this rambling is getting to the point that I had a lovely night with friends and generally a good giggle but felt uncomfortable at times and although having giggle with lads in a group dont feel like anyone would wanna touch me with a barge pole.. lol.. not depressing just true haha... can't wait till I feel confident about how I look!

Anyways I sound silly... I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow! And I aim to earn 20AP tomorrow and sunday and 10AP mon and Tues and will use no weeklies just dailies till WI - hope I still lose!

Hugs to all :) xx

Aaaawwww, made me sad reading this :( .. Its awful that you feel this way .... but i bet atleast 90% of us can relate to how you felt, theres always a hot guy who you knows way out of your league, whos learing at the hot skinny girls ... and then you feel like you shouldnt be there ... but at the end of the day Carly, you are gorgeous .. you may not think you are but your gorgeous inside n out ... these ppl who love themself are not gorgeous because they deffo aint inside, they like to make ppl feel inadequate .... be proud of yourself Carly that you may be on the way to your goal weight and want to change on the outside, but you dont need to change on the inside .. your already half way there :flirt2: keep smiling :flirt2:

The 30 day shred sounds good. I need to do some more exercise. Let us know if it's any good. Where do you get it from?

Claire bear what a lovely post xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

spot on Claire bear. i know people at goal who still feel like this-confidence can be helped bu weight loss but it's not the be all and end all !

I too can relate to how you felt , i think many of us can-thus proving it's not you !!

Glad you enjoyed it on the whole !

Thanks Claire bear n mommyb :)

I frigging loved 30 day shred!!!!!! Was sweating but felt awesome after :) it was £6 on amazon with free delivery! :) xx

30 day shred ordered. Due to arrive Monday. Am hoping that as I do a lot of cycling I'll be fit enough to cope. I'm not going to put money on it though!!!

U will :) it's awesome z

hi

hi Carly glad you had a good night and I agree with all the comments before.You sound such a lovely person and least you have a goal in life, that maybe to lose weight and live a healthier life ,what goal do all those others at the party have? Carry on doing what you are doing and be happy.I'm gonna get the shred video so widh me luck lol x

Good luck! It will be fab! Stick to it xx

The blender isn't a hand one it's a proper one with a jug ontop it's in a White and green box I think will check if I am in asda before you x x

I'll have a look ;) x

Hi Guys!

I am back for my night out... I officially have NO WEEKLIES!! lol... I had burgers and slices of pizza and random maltesers etc.. and lots of random booze and drinking games... all in all a very good night...

When I first arrived I only knew a few people but eventually got chatting and felt better... one lad was kinda flirty ....

Anyways... I ashamed to say that in spin the bottle I had to say who was the hottest and I picked the actual hottest (who was miles out of my league and with his girlfriend) this was clearly because I was being honest - she was not impressed I said this but it was hardly like I was trying it on lol... then again in the again another boy was dared to kiss me...awkward situation - outwardly I appear quite confident but immediately felt horrendous - and worried that it was like a punishment for him/he would think I am am disgusting (if that makes sense).. so anyways he was a good sport and tried to kiss me... lets just say it was awkward... grrr...

then the flirty one had to "motorboat me" (I hope that most people don't even know what that means! ...) - great?! how embarrasing - refuse and no fun, agree and awkward... .so generally a bit uncomfortable... and then a friend of mine (albeit she was being honest and not as nasty as it soungs) said that basically he was "desperate" - so despite at times feeling kinda confident re: flirting my friend pointed out that he was trying it on with anyone single...all this rambling is getting to the point that I had a lovely night with friends and generally a good giggle but felt uncomfortable at times and although having giggle with lads in a group dont feel like anyone would wanna touch me with a barge pole.. lol.. not depressing just true haha... can't wait till I feel confident about how I look!

Anyways I sound silly... I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow! And I aim to earn 20AP tomorrow and sunday and 10AP mon and Tues and will use no weeklies just dailies till WI - hope I still lose!

Hugs to all :) xx

Carly this made me feel really sad... i know everyone has already said this but from what i can see on your profile pic you are a very pretty lady and seem like a great girl, i cant believe you think kissing you would be a punishment! he is lucky to have kissed you and don't ever think different! being attractive is about more than weight and your lovely personality will shine through! :) not all guys just like thin girls, and not all guys even care about how skinny you are, none of the good ones anyway...!
P.s as for smoothies, i hate lumps too, when its blending just keep shaking it!!xxx

Thanks darling :) are are very kind :) I know I was being silly... :D x

Back