ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

hi

hi Carly I agree with all the things said in previous posts and hope you are feeling a bit brighter having read them.I have a little saying which I hope will help,it is
"Just say oooops ,and move on "
I say this quite regularly especially after a big pig out! lol x

Aw Carly I just read what happened - you're better than that and we all know it! Glad to see you're feeling more positive, but I suppose sometimes it takes a downday to appreciate how awesome you really are.

:) Hope 30DS is going well! You must be crazy, I've heard some stories about how knackering it is!

xx

Hey Carly :) I just wanted to pop by and say hi and well done on your fab weight loss so far!! You are doing so well. Wow you are doing so much exercise well done, I need to get my butt in gear as struggle to get the motivation to do it. Hope the 30 day shred is going ok! Good luck with your weight loss journey xxx

Thanks all for your kind posts :) I am feeling much better and am plodding away today! Hope I lose on Tues but if not I know why! lol xx

You will do fine carly!! You've done amazing every week so far xxxx

I agree with Lauren. Of course you'll do fanstastically :)

Ruth
X

Thanks guys! Been very bad this weekend tho lol! X

Hi All

Had a bit of a rubbish week - hoping for a small loss or STS will be disappointed with a gain as I have done lots of exercise but we shall see :) xx

I feel guilty but wed is a new week! :) and feel good for 30DS x

The hot guy better be in the chippy tomorrow lol! Xx

Carly this may be your downfall lol
Repeated visits to the chippy to eyeball a cute lad lol
Buy pickled eggs , they prob the lowest pointed things there lol

Ha ha Carly!! What a treat for doing well on wi day!! A trip to the chip shop to eye up a cute fella lol xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol.... knowing my luck he wont be in there... plus it prob isn't sexy needed a weekly chippy visit... at least I know i'm losing weight haha xx

Just done day 4 of the shred! I am really impressed that I got up and did it... probably just do in a morning on WI day coz feeling fairly gross! :) might even order some of her other dvds - I have 3 "saved for later" on amazon for pay day :) xx

That's really good! I find the 3 day shred so hard jillian is hardcore ha ;) I'm having a cheeky chinese after wi I can't wait :) x

hey Carly ;D .. Been reading your diary well done, really like the sound of that 30 day DVD!! I never thought of using my wiu for exercise I have wii fit and the board an just dance 2 and the biggest loser .. HOW SILLY OF ME! haha.. I'm here to follow your diary anyway :) and good luck for wi xxxxx

The 30DS is wonderful I couldn't rate it highly enough!

It's only like 5/6 pounds on amazon! Let's go mad and buy the lot!

Hope you're ok lovely Carly and good luck for WI!

Ruth
X

carly, good luck for tonight mate xx

Back