ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hi Lauren301 and starkissed :) thanks got following me!!

Im nervous lol! Stupid body won't let me go to loo on a Tuesday lol xx

Stupid predictive! Thanks for the luck might need it xx

smirnoff on predictive text comes up poisoned!! quite appropriate lol x

*crosses fingers for Carly* like you'll need it!!!!

If I make water and tap noises will you go to the loo then? :p

Ruth
x

Lol ... Other type of loo lol!!

I STS... I'm pleased! I will be amazing next week!! After my treats this eve haha xx

have you been to see mr sexy in the chippy ;)

sts is good, onwards and upwards tomorrow xx

Oooo yes Carly!!!

The sexy guy in the chippy!!!!

Ruth
x

Excellent Carly!! Here's to next week!! 'Clink' glasses or chip bags ~ whichever you prefer!! xx

Ended up at pizza hut! About the have my fave pudding ever - warm cookie dough and Icecream :) so blooming excited!!!!!

Disappointed about the fittie! But he can just be impressed when i look uber skinny next week rofl! xx

Well done Carly. It'll be a loss next week. Sorry about fit chippie guy. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder!

haha :) I ate far too much at pizza hut but I am gonna be sooooo good next week :) reminded me that bizarrely enough hunger feels so much better than being over full! - just gonna post day at a time as found I changed too much of my plans - I have an overall plan at least xx

Thanks Jo :) I will get a loss next week :) xx

Bring it on :D x

I was about to say I'd always made my own and will continue to do so! McCains lightly spiced wedges/mexican wedges are lovely and quite low :)

Ruth
X

Might look into them :) xx

Sts is always better than a gain ... so well done ... and im glad u enjoyed your pizza hut ... yuuuuummy :flirt2:

I am so ready to kick this weeks ass lol xx

Back