ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Yay :) we will do this!!!! Nearly first WI - u nervous?? Xx

I am a teeny bit, I don't know what to expect. I wasn't feeling 100% at weekend, and was away, so I barely ate, but what I did have was the wrong stuff! I dunno, looking forward to it anyway! Unless I gain. Then I'm not a happy bunny ;) xx

Good luck Auburn!! I'm sure you'll do great pet!!! What times you WI xxxxx

AW thanks Lauren, its Thursday after work, I'll be sure to shout from the rooftops either way lol!!x

Nice one for the STS Carly :) x

well done

well done for your sts Carly and here's to kickin ass next week I'm with you all the way x

Carly
Have received 30 day shred and banish fat increase metabolism this morning.
Dutifully read the cases, back and front .....
Then filed them I'n the DVD cabinet, next to the other 36 fitness dvd's i happen to own

:-///////

Thanks Charlotte-Eve and Jem :)

Good Luck Jen u will be fabulouso!

Abi - get them out of there now and put them somewhere u will regularly see them and they will guilt you into it...

I had a crazy day today - missed lunch completely so just had crisps and cereal bar I had brought to work so ended up having 3 fajitas for tea all within pps - yummy day... it was 10.00pm by the time I had eaten and my mum has re-dyed my hair (just same red but it fades quickly).... and I didn't feel like shredding BUT I KICKED MY ASS - i did it - day 5 complete and one super motivated Carly - who has also not used any weeklies... blooming marvellous!! Saving them for vodka with my bezzie on sat :) xxxxx

Week 8: DAY 1 - Wednesday 8th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Bars = 6pp (actually do keep me fuller for longer!)

LUNCH
Missed it...only ate my snacks
Quavers = 2pp
Coco Pops Choco Rocks Bar = 2pp

DINNER
Fajitas (1.5 chicken breast = 6pp, 50g LF Asda Cheese = 3pp, 100g LF Asda Soured Cream= 3pp, 3 wraps = 10pp) = 22pp

SNACKS
Coco Pops Choco Rocks Bar = 2pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

TOTAL PP = 41pp

Weeklies used: 0 (woop woop - yay me!!)
Total weeklies used: 0/49

AP earned = 6 (Day 5 (Level 1) of 30 Day Shred!!)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I am kicking this week's ass!

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Jo x

did you write down your coco pops wrong?? Your dailys dont add up xxxx

Haha yea just 2pp x

Well I have received 3 more jillian michaels DVDs - "no more trouble zones" takes on butt, abs and bingo wings over 50 minute session, "6 week six-pack" blasts abs for 35 mins with two different levels, banish fat boost metabolism lasts 50 mins and is cardio based! So I now have a gym membership including pool and classes, 27 exercise DVDs, 8 exercise games for the wii and no idea what to do!! Lol I like 30 day shred but feeling guilty for not using wii or gym membership! Arrgggghhh!!!

Xx

hey...found you! I know ur on pp and im on discover but we are still on the same journey ;) your diary is fab! and ur doing great girl! keep it up :)

We are indeed! Thanks for popping by :) xx

Yay :)

well done

well done Carly on the 30day shred keep it up I haven't got mine yet but.....it is on its way lol x

Hey Carly, hope your ok? :) your fajitas sound lovely, think i might have to pop over to your house for my tea tonight, hehe!

Have you tried your 30 day shread yet? I really want to know what its like, i've seen clips on you tube and tried to do it but it seems really hard!! Good Luck with it, your gonna be like mr motivator with all your dvds and gym membership!! :D

You've done so well hun losing what you have in less than two months, its fab! Always sooo positive too, little ray of sunshine :D

Good luck with you WI next week xxx

Back