ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Don't kno what to do about the other 3 DVDs. Need to have a think about it x

Hi Nicola :) I've done 5 days of the shred! It is amazing!!!! It's hard work for 22 mins but I feel awesome for doing it :) its like 2 mins warm up and then 3x 6 mins circuits - 3mins strength (with weights / squats/ lunges), 2 mins hardcore cardio (jumping jacks and skipping etc) 1 min abs... then 2 mins cool down! Says u can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days and honestly I feel fab! Was £6 on amazon with free postage! :D do it!!!! Xx

you're doing so well, really motivated.

you made me laugh not knowing what exercise to do, spoilt for choice lol

Lol! Seriously! I have spent a fortune and am wasting time thinking what to do when I should just do!! Lol gonna stick with shred and alternate other stuff! Gonna do what I fancy coz I'll give up n get bored otherwise :) c

Lol I know what u should do with the boost metabolism one lol gimme gimme lol was looking at it today and it looks really good xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha Lauren :)

Thanks Jen

can't be bothered to shred today... havin a cacky day.. it's now 10.30 and two attempts at making roulade for a dinner party tomorrow later and I am fed up - it looks like a disaster and I followed all instructions :( - plus I just found out that the 40 place cards that I spent 2 hours making for my grans 80th (which she asked me to make) are useless because she has gone and bought some... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xx

Well done on your sts :) You'll get a big loss next wk...esp with your 30 day shread your doing. Im still trying to get myself properly motivated....i have loads of exercise equipment in the house..the 30 day shread and loads more...yet im still not properly doing anything about it...need to get my ass in gear lol

Keep up the good work :) xx

right.... have picked myself up and kicked my ass and am going to shred... I will lose this week! xx

They were really nice (even if I do say so)... the pic is tagged on fb xx

Day 6 of the shred done! U would lol at my gym gear - only to be worn in bed room!! I used to wear my PJs but since I lost weight they literally fall off to my ankles during most of the exercises... so I have lurid pink bottoms and an orange top haha.. not flattering but seeing myself flabby, with cellulite and jumping in the mirror doesn't half make me work harder! :D xx

Week 8: DAY 2 - Thursday 9th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Bars = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken (0.5 breast = 2pp), Bacon (4 medallions = 3pp), Cheese (50g LF = 3pp), Sauce (1tbsp BBQ, 1tbsp Mayo = 1pp), Wrap (Tortilla = 3pp) = 12pp
Quavers = 2pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Enchiladas (Chicken breast = 4pp, 50g LF Asda Cheese = 3pp, 100g LF Asda Soured Cream= 3pp, 2 corn wraps = 6pp) = 16pp
WW Choc Stick = 2pp

SNACKS
Curly Wurly = 3pp

TOTAL PP = 44pp

Weeklies used: 3 (not as good as yesterday but still ok :))
Total weeklies used: 3/49

AP earned = 6 (Day 6 (Level 1) of 30 Day Shred!!)
Total AP earned = 12AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I am kicking this week's ass!

xxx

It's a dvd by Jillian Michaels from USA Biggest Loser called "30 Day Shred"

It is amazing!!!! It's hard work for 22 mins - its like 2 mins warm up and then 3x 6 mins circuits - 3 mins strength (with weights / squats/ lunges), 2 mins hardcore cardio (jumping jacks and skipping etc) 1 min abs... then 2 mins cool down! Says u can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days and honestly I feel fab! Was £6 on amazon with free postage! :D do it!!!! Xx

Its fab! I really like it - its one where u can keep track of what is left and push urself on :) x

I think you need sponsorship from Warburtons square wraps and the 30 day shred :)

Glad to hear you're having fun with the exercise - it's what it's all about, no point doing it if you hate it :) xx

Day 6 of the shred done! U would lol at my gym gear - only to be worn in bed room!! I used to wear my PJs but since I lost weight they literally fall off to my ankles during most of the exercises... so I have lurid pink bottoms and an orange top haha.. not flattering but seeing myself flabby, with cellulite and jumping in the mirror doesn't half make me work harder! :D xx

haha the mental images of you losing your trousers!!! brilliant

its very difficult to get good gym gear for plus size!!!

I found some yoga pants from evans which are reasonable and some cycle shorts in yoursclothing (but they are more like legging material, feel a bit wick wearing them in public, definitely requires baggy shirt to cover bum :p)

annnnnd if you have a sportdirect.com shop near you they do ordinary shirts for 2 for £5, think they go up to 4xl... I've pretty much bought out my local stores 3xl stock ;)

I got some brilliant "biggest loser" shorts from ebay (danskin shorts), they are BRILLIANT quality, but cost a ruddy fortune with import tax... damn them :p

Lol Maybe I will approach them for a deal Charlotte :) haha

Han - I just go cheap and cheerful from Asda. If I am honest I hate how I look in gym gear and that is part of the reason I feel crap in the gym.. so maybe I will get back into it in a while but am still aiming to get there a few times.. at the mo I am enjoying my dvds and the convenience factor :)

I have done Day 7 of the shred today! Had a crazy busy day and this is the first time I have stopped and I have 36 threads to catch up on haha xxx

Back