ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

hi

everythings crossed for you Carly to get to 18's you will do it,you have worked so hard all week.my shred came this am so I will be starting on monday .....wish me lots&lots&lots&lots of luck think I will need it lol .By the way I know you have a lot of exercise dvd's is there 1 solely concentrating on tummy fat that you culd reccommend? x

Hey hun! Thanks :) I've not tried all DVDs but jillian michaels does a 6 week 6 pack one which should be good ;) and why may I ask are u not starting today? Hahaha (*gets out whip*) xx

I would also be interested if anyone knows a good tummy one...its where all my fat seems to sit unfortunately!! haha love the whip carlee, i could do with it being cracked on me today as have been sooo lazy!!x

Well Carly I was up this mornin at 6am to go to a farmers market to sell my friends chutneys n jams as he is sunning himself in Spain and I am just feeling too knackered today, I'm just being lazy I know. On Monday OH and son will be out in the aft so I will have peace n quiet to do it .( and no-one will see ...if i can't keep up... lol) .x

That's fair enough! 6am on a weekend us punishment enough :)

Anna consider yourself whipped!! Tell me what ur gonna do today? X

Well I've just found out I passed my portfolio and my test to become a police station legal rep :)

So this month I became a fully qualified solicitor, with higher rights of audience and a police station rep! Just my magistrates court duty solicitor qualification to do (hopefully by the end of the year) and building up experience and then I have all qualifications and the world (England and wales) is my oyster :D xx

MASSIVE CONGRATS :553:

thanks

thanks for that Seargent Carly I did do a fair bit of lifting and carrying and boxes of jars n jars of jam etc is not light so maybe I might have gained at least 1 ap into the bargain......... lol
signed private jem (salutes) ......rofl x

Well done Jem! Thanks Claire!

Police are not a fan of solicitors unfortunately coz some of them are tasty xx

Week 8: DAY 4 - Saturday 11th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE (never have it on weekend as have a lie in :))

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza with Sausage (warburton wrap, pasata, mozarella and ww sausages) = 15pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

DINNER
Homemade Carbonara Pasta (70g Pasta (dry weight), 100g extra light philli, 6 bacon medallions, 50g LF Cheese) = 19pp
WW Garlic Bread = 5pp
Skinny Cow Mint Choc Chip Lolly = 2pp

SNACKS
14 x Vodka and Diet Kick or Sugarfree Limeade (drinking at home before going out :)) = 29pp

I WILL NOT HAVE TAKEAWAY!!! I WILL DANCE MY ASS OFF!!

TOTAL PP = 75pp

Weeklies used: 34 (Saved them up so am gonna enjoy my night out)
Total weeklies used: 37/49

AP earned = 6 (Day 8 (Level 1) of 30 Day Shred!!)
Total AP earned = 24AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I am kicking this week's ass!

xxx

Last edited:
Day 8 of the shred done and now time to cook and start getting ready/ drinking :) xx

have a grrrrrrrrreat night :D

Well done on qualifying :party0011: and also 30 day shred, enjoy your evening and i am sure you will have a great loss next week. Wish i had the motivation you have with the exercise. I tried the warburtons pizza tonight and loved it, deff gonna be a regular meal in this house.

Hey there

Just nipping by to see how you are doing? :D

Carly I'm gagging to know gave you had a sneaky stand on the scales since starting the shred? I still haven't unwrapped mine and to top things off little un put a laughing cow cheese triangle into my DVD player so now it surprisingly doesnfvwork ?

Kellyhellen said:
I love the shred DVD, it's amazing. Unfortunately although it's only 20 minutes I don't seem t find the time to do it consistently so end up back at the start every couple of weeks. Not even done it for ages now. Well done you for keeping it up. X

Wow well done for doing that, I leave the house at 8 and get home at 7 at night then have to cook etc for all..by the time I have my dinner and clear up and have my meds that is it...asleep to start all over again!

So you go girl!!!!!!

U are all fab :) thanks for popping by! Scales were saying 4 down before my night out... But last week STS so hope for a good loss!

Needsmotivation - some days it's tough but u can do it :)

Christmas fairy - poor cheesy DVD player lol!!

Kellyhellen - I know what u mean! But I'm so reluctant to start again from day 1 so I'm forcing myself to do it daily :) a couple of days I felt down and negative but once I did it I felt fab :)

Yes - I leave at 8am and am home between 6 n 7 but try to force myself to di it :) It can get depressing tho just getting home then eat then exercise n bed ;(

Well I'm home from my night out! I had a really amazing night until this last hour! I stuck to the estimated pp and danced with my best friend (who is a stunning size 8-10 and the one whose wedding it is next year...)... I have posted 3 pics of this eve...had so much fun n danced loads but in the last hour I felt rubbish... All the lads talked to my best mate,,, and I felt like nothing... And her fiancée hates me no matter what I do... So I've been crying at home alone for the last half hour... I hate feeling fat :( I know I let myself get like this and I'm trying but some days u just cry...

Love all u guys xx

Back