ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Oh Carly, i'm so sorry you felt that way. I felt like that at my cousins wedding last week, all his wifes friend were there and they're slim and gorgeous and i just sat at our table, stone sober feeling like the token fat bird :(

You're gorgeous hun & you're so commited to this, you'll win in the end.

Keep going, you're fantastic ! you motivate me heaps !

xx

Keep going Carly you motivate all of us and you're doing so well!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Keep going Carly you motivate all of us and you're doing so well!

Ruth
X

Woooohooooo see we all need you x

Thanks Yes :) I will do ... I WI on a Tuesday - what about u? are u on facebook? Everyone feel free to add me I am Carly Lancaster - just tell me who u are :)

Susan - is your diary on here - I will look for it :)

LittleRomany - thanks so much for your kind message :) - u will get there too :) We wont feel like this again... cant wait till I can shop in normal shops :D

Jen - we will indeed kick its ass!! :)

Ruth - thanks lovely :)

I have just done the shred and feel better... but my legs are both sore so a bit worried... think I may have pulled somet... any tips Ruth - its my calves and I have done the only stretch I know... xx

I'll add you hun, i'm Amber.

I know this is a bit graphic but i'm looking forward to having sex without clothes on more than i am shopping for them ! I'm sure his lordship is too lol

haha :) lucky fella ...
xx

Carly I'm not Fitness instructor but to me that's always meant it's working! Keep it up pet xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

;) thanks hun xx

hey carly, don't worry about fellas not chatting you up, after all the jillian michaels stuff you might start batting for her side LOL xx

I didn't know she was gay ! bloody hell, i thought it was Bob who was gay !

I meant to tell you Carly, if you stand with the balls of your feet on the bottom step of your stairs & bounce, it will stretch the back of your legs, do it for about 5 mins or so. I asked my friends boyfriend, he does trialthalons

Well Carly I am finally getting round to making that pizza lol!! Will keep you updated on what i think!!

I love mozerrella but was a bit iffy as its the first time i've cooked with it!! It's all squidgy and kept in water eek!! But I'm hoping it tastes amazing and then i will no longer worry about it lol!!

oh i only used half the ball!!! How long does the other half keep???

Carly that was GORGEOUS!!! Think i might even have another one before work :) as i've only had 9pp today!!! I had stayed away from cheese since dieting (except sliced cheese or low low triangles) but i think i've found my new LOVE lol!! Um thinking of home made wedges/chips with grated mozerella!!!! :):):)

Then its meatballs again in work!!!

Thanks hun! I'll try that coz it's agony today :(

I didn't kno she was gay either! Lol

Lauren - told u so! I always use the whole ball but probs keep it in the liquid... Or eat another before work haha :) I love mozzarella xx

Oooo, someone who knows about these mozzerella balls? i see em in the shops and wonder if they be nice .... how many points and how do i use somethin thats squidgy? lol ... tell me all ......

Lol I got the low fat ones and it's 1 pp for 1/4 or 3pp for half! You just chop it up or grate it and stick it on top of whatever it is your having!! I am now in love lol :)

Carly hope ur feeling Better. Soon pet! Hot bath will do you the world of good xxxxx

Lol I got the low fat ones and it's 1 pp for 1/4 or 3pp for half! You just chop it up or grate it and stick it on top of whatever it is your having!! I am now in love lol :)

xxxxx

Ah cheers, ooooo, itll be so much nicer than ww grated cheese ..... your a star :flirt2:

I'm not a fan of going in the bath :( but may have to coz it's not pleasant! X

The mozzarella is delish! :) I love it x

Back