ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Aw I love a hot bath with a little drink and a mag lol!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Carly how do I delete apps!! My wee fella has been on my phone and spent 20 on extras in free apps grrr

Keep you finger on the app you want to delete until they shake then a liitle cross will appear, press the X and it will delete x

Aw I love a hot bath with a little drink and a mag lol!! Xxx

Ooooo, me toooo ... I cheekily sometimes bring the laptop in and stick a film on ... its lush :flirt2: .... a good way to do somethin nice without using any points (lol) ... plus your sweating away too so its gotta be good for ya xxxx

awol

Hi Carly have been awol for a day but have now caught up, glad you had a gd nite out and sorry it ended badly, but everyone is right in the things they have said. YOU are the motivation we all need so don't fret hun .Hope your legs are feeling better, the hot bath sounds a fab idea with a film or even a wee drinkiee or both .This is a rollercoaster of a journey and I know you have the power to finish it. take care hun x

Carly is it your calves or the Achilles? Have you done jumping/high impact exercises? The level one 30DS hurt my ankles after all the jumping! Do you have a wheat bag?

Ruth
X

Sorry Lauren! Glad u got an answer to deleting app :)

Claire, Jem and Lauren - I dont get the enjoyment of a bath - I feel squashed in bath and can't lie down and sat in own filth lol nope not a fan... But I approve of jacuzzis :)

Jem - thanks :)

Ruth - It's down the back of the bottom of my legs... It's the jumping jacks etc...what is a wheat bag? Xx

LOL Romany i loved that comment about the clothes.
I have to agree that the pizza's are most probably the best meal i have had in ages, they seemed naughty but wasnt at all, i had mine with WW cheese though as couldnt find the low fat moz, think i was having a male day and looking with my eyes closed.
I have a bear i throw in the microwave that helps ease aches and pains, its great frightening my young nephew with cooking the teddy because it was naughty :D
Hope you feel better soon Carly, btw have added you on facebook, i am the one with the weird name atm because its not letting me ditch my married name (knew that b**tid would stalk me forever :p )

Haha bless ya! Laughing at cooking the teddy! X

Measured inches early because didn't wanna do it after my post WI pizza hut trip!

Hips - lost 5" in 8 weeks (3" in the last 4!)
Waist - lost 6" in 8 weeks (3" in last 4!)
Bust - lost 2" in 8 weeks
Arm - lost just 0.5"
Leg - lost just 1"

Impressed :) xx

I totally didn't think of doing that ! good idea !

Guess what i'll be doing tonight? lol

Well done sweets x

Thanks :) get measuring! It's good for the tough weeks when the scales won't budge!! X

Well done on the inch loss Carly! I did mine at the start on esource but its wiped it :( completely gutted :(

Having a night off-I'm pooped!

Ruth
X

Measured inches early because didn't wanna do it after my post WI pizza hut trip!

Hips - lost 5" in 8 weeks (3" in the last 4!)
Waist - lost 6" in 8 weeks (3" in last 4!)
Bust - lost 2" in 8 weeks
Arm - lost just 0.5"
Leg - lost just 1"

Impressed :) xx

WOW, go you ... well done !!!!

P.s never say 'just' with an achievement ..... ;) ..

Thanks Guys :) am really chuffed and am going to do the shred now but with pain I will tone down some of the jumping and yet will still be high intensity - good compromise - usually I would chicken out but I am powering through... gonna do level 2 in the morning :help2: lol

xxx

Week 8: DAY 6 - Monday 12th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Bars = 6pp

LUNCH
Homemade Cheese, Chicken, Bacon and Sauce in a Tortilla = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
WW Chicken Tikka Masala ready meal and 2 x WW Mini Naan = 15pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

SNACKS
WW Choc Stick x3 = 7pp

TOTAL PP = 50pp

Weeklies used: 0
Total weeklies used: 49/49

AP earned = 6 (Day 10 (Level 1) of 30 Day Shred!!)
Total AP earned = 36AP
Total AP used = 20AP

I am kicking this week's ass!

xxxx

Week 8: DAY 7 - Tuesday 12th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Bars = 6pp

LUNCH
Homemade Cheese, Chicken, Bacon and Sauce in a Tortilla = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
PIZZA HUT = 42pp
Starter = Potato Wedges = 10pp
Main = Pizza = 20pp
Pudding = Individual Cookie Dough = 12pp
(Probably underestimated some of this... but the menu has changed slightly and so I think the old values are wrong and I don't eat crusts... This is the plan and will wipe out all weeklies but at least it isn't over :) and then right back to it on Wednesday with a whole new week and weeklies... and there is no night out this week and in fact nothing much to look forward to :( so I will definitely NOT NOT NOT go over my weeklies because I can clearly do it when I put my mind to it .....) xxx

SNACKS
NONE

TOTAL PP = 63pp

Weeklies used: 0
Total weeklies used: 49/49

AP earned = 6 (Day 1 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred!!)
Total AP earned = 42AP
Total AP used = 42AP

I am kicking this week's ass!

xxxx

Back