ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Well I did level 2... It hurts soooooooo bad! I think she is trying to kill me! Just hope I can get better xx

morning carly, all the best for tonight hun xx

Thanks hun xx

I'd love to try the 30ds, but I have a really dodgy knee, so I think I'll stick to my power walking and gym lol
Good luck for tonight xx

That's a shame - enjoy the gym and power walking :) thanks for the luck :) x

Thanks lovely! I really want the 5 my home scales are saying but kno that the WW scales hate me so 3.5 will get me to 18s... Xx

good luck at wi and enjoy pizza hut :)

Good Luck for WI tonight and hope you enjoy your pizza. Do you get weighed on your scales in the morning and then at group at night? Just wondering if that would explain the difference.

Thanks lovely! I really want the 5 my home scales are saying but kno that the WW scales hate me so 3.5 will get me to 18s... Xx

A loss is a loss so we should all be happy shouldn't we... and I am sure you will do well...think positive :D

pizza hut eh? so the sexy guy in the chippy loses out again!! ;) xx

Hi Carly!! Thanks for the tip on making my own wedges and chips, that should make my points go further (100g McCain wedges is pretty little) your diary is fab, going to have a nosey when I'm home from work tonight and plan some more meals:) xx

Linda I love your pic and signature!! You look very fun loving xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw poor mr. chippy will have to wait for another while to see your gorgeous smile carly :):):)

Hi laurenasha thanks keep adding to signature as it cheers me up when i look at it fab weght loss you have achieved well done x

lol i say it does cheer you up!!! Makes me smile when i look at it :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for the friend request carlee, just had a look at your pics you have an amazing dress sense! love your outfits, you look fab!
Good luck for WI hun, got my fingers crossed for you! enjoy your pizza hut!! i was going to go the other day so checked out the website and there is a pdf on there with full nutrition info, hope the link helps! xxx
Nutritional Information - Pizza Hut

hi Carly well done on level 2 shred,and inch loss you are doing fab.Good luck for wi tonite "18's here you come" ......yay x

Back